𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

October 13, 2020
Vegas Hotel Room

Narrative

The birds were chirping outside the window as the sun beamed down upon the two teens in bed. Jaden's phone started ringing, slowly waking up the couple.

Each of them cringed at the light, having a massive hangover. Jaden went to get up so he could answer the phone but immediately stopped.

They both looked down to where their bodies wear connected. Giorgia was straddling his lap, his dick still buried inside of her from the night before.

Jaden- well shit

He laughed slightly as Giorgia did to. The phone stopped ringing and so he just laid back down. Giorgia went to move off of him but he grabbed her waist to stop her.

Jaden- just another minute

He left a few sweet, gentle kisses on her shoulder as she just sunk into his embrace. Neither of them were craving the other in a sexual way, despite the position they were in.

Giorgia- hey j?

Jaden- hmm?

He asked, leaving soft, innocent kisses on her neck.

Giorgia- what do you remember from last night?

Jaden stopped his actions and took a moment to think.

Jaden- those two fans bought us each 3 shots in exchange for a follow on Instagram

Giorgia- same...

Jaden- us an October is just a strange thing man

He laughed a bit at the fact that last October this same thing happened. Giorgia laughed a bit too until she noticed something on her finger, on top of the promise ring she has with Jaden.

Giorgia- what the fuck

Jaden- what?

Jaden asks groggily as he looks down at his chest where her hand is. His eyes went wide as he sat up quickly, the movement causing both of them to let out a soft moan.

Jaden- okay yeah you can get off now

He laughs slightly as she does, Giorgia reached off the bed and grabbed his boxers and her panties. They both put them on as they tried to remember last night.