𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑆𝑖𝑥

October 24th, 2020
SNL

October 24th, 2020SNL

Narrative

Justin- hey guys! Thank you, thank you so much.

He smiled as the audience cheered for his appearance on stage. First instinct, Justin scanned the crowd to spot where his sister and her boyfriend were.

Justin- how are yall doing tonight? Everyone good?

There were more cheers from the crowd, Giorgia's and Jaden's catching his attention the most.

Justin- good, good. I'm glad. I'm so happy to be here, it's actually my second time hosting SNL but that was about 7 years and 2 octaves ago in my voice so pretty much a different guy.

Justin- this past year has been interesting for me... not by my choice though. No, my little sister made that choice for me, thanks for that gigi.

He waved to Giorgia who rolled her eyes a bit and laughed, leaning into Jaden's side for comfort when she felt everyones eyes on her.

Justin- keep your hands up high hossler.

He pointed over to Jaden's hand on her lower hip. Jaden moved it up so it was further from her butt, earning a nod from Justin.

Justin- better. Now where was I.... Right- I have a sister. Everyone acted like it was the craziest thing in the world back in March when they found out. To me the craziest part is that she's an adult now. I'm realizing now, how strange it was for the entire world to watch me grow up. Many people still think of me as the young, new to Hollywood, 'baby' singer. To me thats crazy because I've done so much since then. But then I look at Gia, and in my mind she's still a baby, in elementary school, and I just wanna protect her from the world. But just like I've grown up, so has she. Doesn't mean that I won't still yell at her boyfriend whenever he lays a hand on her, cause I will. Mostly cause its just funny though.

Justin- I know shes gonna hate this but I decided that I'd take this time to share some things that I've always wanted to but never could since the world didn't know of her. Sorry gigi, and you're welcome world.

Giorgia- oh no

She whispered and hid her face, scared of what was coming next.

Justin- well where do I start... do y'all remember my old monkey? The one everyone got upset about when I left him in Germany... well anybody wanna take a wild guess where I got the idea to buy a pet monkey? My sister, who was 11 at the time, saw a video on youtube about monkeys as pets and talked about it for two months straight. I bought one and she fell in love, so just imagine the kinda trouble I got in after leaving him in Germany.