𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦

Smut Intro.... y'all asked for it.

Giorgias POV

The more heated the kiss got the farther down my body his hands travelled. When he reached the bottom of my shirt he showed no hesitaion to dispose of my shirt, tossing it onto the ground. His gaze traced my figure as insecurity rose in me. Instinctively my arms wrapped around me stomach covering me up.

Jaden- You don't need to be shy with me angel. You're gorgeous, even if you don't see it i do. I wouldn't change a thing about you, please.

Lucas would have just pried them away and kept going with no regard to any insecurities.

I nodded and moved my arms, instead I reached up and draped them over his shoulders. He smiled down sweetly as I did this clearly glad I was allowing myself to be vulnerable.

Jaden- god you're gorgeous

He said before he gently kissed my lips before moving to my neck and leaving a trail of wet kisses down my body to the waist band of my jeans. His eyes met mine as he waited for a signal to keep going. I nodded at him and he immediatly unbuttoned my jeans and took them off of me tossing them to the ground with my shirt. This left me in my bra and underwear and him in just his grey sweats... 🥵.

He spread my legs a little and I saw him get upset when he saw this inside of my thighs covered in scars. Although he already knew about them he still hated seeing it. He leaned down and left a few wet kisses on the inside of one of my thighs gently before moving up a bit higher and kissing me through underwear causing me to lightly moan in anticipation and he smirked up at me. I watched as his teeth latched onto the hem of my panties and he slowly pulled them down just enough to expose my heat.

Slowly he left a soft kiss on my clit earning a moan from me as he used his hands to pull my underwear all the way off. He brought his hands up as he felt around where I wanted him most, teasing me by not actually touching me.

Giorgia- do something already

Jaden- beg

He looked at me with a smirk. I wasn't about to look weak and beg so instead I reached down to do the job myself only to have him grab my hands and pin them to my sides stopping me.

Jaden- nice try.

He smirked and gently licked my clit before blowing onto it and sending chills throughout my body as my ache for him grew.

Jaden- so? Anything to say to me?

Giorgia- ugh fuck jaden please do something. touch me, fuck me, just do something. Please.

I barely got out the word please when he thrust two fingers into me.

Giorgia- oh fuck!

I moaned as he curved them up repeatedly hitting a spot inside me each time that sent a wave of pleasure through me.

Giorgia- oh my god Jaden, dont stop

Jaden- wasn't planning on it gorgeous

He smirked as he took my clit into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it causing me to moan loudly which just made him go faster.

Giorgia- h-holy fuc-k

Suddenly he stopped, i watched him walk across the room.

Giorgia- what the fuck? Where are you going?