𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

February 8th, 2020
The Party
They've been at the party for a few hours now and almost everyones drunk, including Giorgia.

Giorgia's POV

As I was walking through the crowd of people, most of which I didn't know, I came across Dixie D'amelio.

Dixie- hey! You're anthonys friend right? Giorgia i think

Giorgia- yeah, you're Charli's sister, dixie

I joked since i am "anthonys friend". Luckily she got it and laughed.

Dixie- thats me, the other D'amelio sister

Giorgia- well there other d'amelio sister, i'm gonna get some fresh air... wanna come with, i promise not to kidnap you

Dixie- sure and im bored anyway, feel free to kidnap me.

We both laughed a little and headed outside of the party venue. When we got outside there was a well lit patio area where a few other people were, dixie and I went and sat on the ground in the middle of the floor. No specific reason, we both just agreed that its a different vibe.

Quickly we found out we had a lot in common, especially our sense of humor. The two of us couldn't stop laughing.

Dixie- oh Bryant! Hey!

Dixie smiled up at a guy with a camera around his neck walking over, red solo cup in hand.

Bryant- hey, having a good time?

Dixie- a blast, finally met someone in LA who isn't so obsessed with perfection

Giorgia- when you try to give people perfect then they expect it, if you mess up you'll never live it down. I dont like to let them expect perfect.

Dixie- see? Genius. A down to earth, genius.

Bryant- mind if I take a few pictures of you guys?

Giorgia- i dont care

Dixie- have I ever turned that down before Bryant?

She laughed before he pulled out his camera, we did a couple simple poses not even bothering to stand up but he was happy with it.

After about 5 more minutes of talking with Bryant and Dixie I saw Bryce coming over with his white claw, as always.

Bryce- hey G

He smiled down at me first before saying hi to dixie and then bryant.

Giorgia- how drunk are you?

Bryce- not too much yet honestly, you look pretty drunk

Giorgia- just a bit

I laughed and stood up, mainly to check that I still could. Nearly falling down Bryce grabbed me, the falling wasn't just the alcohol though, my right leg had fallen asleep.

Dixie- woah, do you think you should go home?

She looked concerned when I almost fell but I just laughed a little and explained that my leg was asleep, they both still seemed a little worried though.