𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦 𝑆𝑖𝑥

April 19th, 2020
Easter

Mads did end up going to Tennessee for Easter. Which meant Jaden did not want to go.

But after a conversation with his dad and his sister Sophie, Jaden flew out to Tennessee for Easter weekend.

Sophie is currently the person Jaden trusts the most of his family and she promised not to let anything out of line happen. Jaden told Sophie of his official relationship with Giorgia and she was very supportive of it. She even had a facetime call with Jaden and Giorgia together.

Giorgia and Bryce are the only two people left in LA for Easter, Bryce's mom had to work and so instead she is going to fly to LA next weekend. Giorgia has a meeting first thing tomorrow morning so she couldn't fly out to Hawaii. Everyone else flew home for the holiday weekend, Anthony had offered for Giorgia to come with him to Kentucky but it was the same issue as Hawaii. Avani ended up going with him though, so that was big.

yesterday on tiktok:

mads.yo

mads.yo sissyyy @haley.hossler

❤️
1.8M
💬
34.8k

haley.hossler ily 💕
Liked By Creator

amydenaehossler so cute!! 🥰
Liked By Creator

luvanthony cool then @jadenhossler is your brother 👍
mads.yo well thats a little bit of an uncomfortable thought...
jadenhossler @mads.yo no he has a point

user1 poor Giorgia...
user2 doesn't matter.

user3 she's so close with his family 🥺☺️
Liked By Creator

luvgiorgia- well isn't this just adorable.
Liked By Creator
mads.yo awe thanks ❤️

yo awe thanks ❤️