𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

February 16, 2020
Sway LA
Jaden just had Anthony text Giorgia to check that her flight landed safely because he wanted to keep his promise to back off but also wanted to know shes okay.

Jadens POV

Jaden- did she answer yet?

Anthony- not yet, she's probably talking to the D'amelios.

Jaden- okay

I sighed impatiently as I tried not to worry. Obviously she'll be fine... I don't know why I'm worried about her like this. I just don't want her to get hurt and it's made so much worse that I can't even check on her.

Anthony- why didn't you text her yourself again?

Jaden- because she needs to be able to focus on Lucas so that she can figure out if she really still has feelings for him or not.

Anthony- who cares if she does... that little bitch doesn't deserve her anyways.

Anthony mumbled the last part, he really doesn't like Lucas.

Jaden- doesn't mean she wont want him, it's her decision who she is with.

Anthony- and I will respect her choice with anyone.... but him.

Jaden- yea well she's gonna choose who shes gonna choose. Its her life, her choice.

Anthony- i know, just sucks cause he's a dick

Jaden- I'm gonna go distract myself, let me know when she answers

Anthony- k

He said as he went back to scrolling through his for you page. I went down to the in home studio we have at sway, not super high quality but there was a drum set among the stuff in there and thats what I needed.

The room muffles any sound leaving it and the sound booth within the studio is completely sound proof even to the people in the studio. The drumset though was not currently in the sound booth just in the room, I didn't really care that much though.

I walked over and sat down at the drumset grabbing the sticks from the ground next to it and proceeded to beat the shit out of the drumset with the sticks. It was on a rock beat though so guys would think I'm just playing and not pissed at the fucking world.

Anthony- Jaden! Jaden!

I faintly heard anthonys voice over the drums as he screamed for my attention. I shot up and ran to his room.

Jaden- yeah?

I spoke trying not to show I was a bit out of breath.

Anthony- she's good, she met up with the D'amelios and Chase about an hour ago. They are at the United Center.

Jaden- okay, good

A sigh of relief came out that I didn't even know I was holding in.

Anthony- is the drum set okay?

Jaden- yes

I rolled my eyes as Anthony laughed and I turned around to head out of his room.

Anthony- wait J

Jaden- hm?

I asked turning back around