𝓣𝔀𝓸

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 5th 2020

"Boo!" Anthony yelled with a smile when he saw his best friend getting out of her uber.

"Kitty!" I laughed as I set down my bag by the curb and ran to hug the tall boy. I jumped into his arms as my legs wrapped around his waist.

I always tease him about being so tall and having such thick hair while he teases me for being tiny and how I had bangs when we first met(did not look good). After a few months of talking we had developed nicknames for each other based off of the movie 'Monsters Inc'. I was boo the small little girl with bangs everyone was scared of except him. He was Sully or as Boo called him, Kitty.

"I missed you so much" he said as he swayed me left and right.

"I missed my favorite giant" I laughed as I removed my head from his neck and jumped down.

"Hey Giorgia" I looked up to see Bryce laugh at our reunion.

"Hey there Hall, hows life" I laughed as I gave him a normal hug.

We had met once, when I came to LA in October and stayed with all the guys at his, Jadens, and Taylers house. Better known as the house where all of the 'freetime' videos are filmed.

"Great until I saw you" he teased

"I feel ya, I was reuniting with me best friend until you showed up with your stank"

"UnTiL yOu ShOwEd Up WiTh YoUr StAnK" he mocked me as I stood almost a foot below him.

"Wow. Nice comeback"

"I try, I try" he said cockily as if the compliment was sincere

"So wheres Griff?" I asked looking between the two boys

"Probably inside on his lazy ass not helping move these boxes" Bryce groaned

"Sounds like fun" i laughed as I grabbed my bag and walked in through the giant double doors. They opened into a tall entrance area with a spiral staircase going down and an elevator. I starred for a minute in awe at the size of the house, they're really letting 6 teenage boys live here? This house deserved better.

"I know, crazy right? We've got our own elevator" i heard a familiar voice laugh as I turned and saw the boy I didn't expect until tomorrow.

"Jaden? I thought you were coming tomorrow?" I asked confused

"Why would you think that? I've lived with Bryce for a few months already, why wouldn't I be here when he is?" He laughed

"I don't know" I laughed "Anthony just said-"

"Anthony, of course. Probably fuckin with you. I don't know why me though" he laughed as he came over to hug me before quickly pulling away his hands still on my waist and an eyebrow rasied "you didn't tell him right?" He asked worried

"Tell him? Oh you mean last- god no" i shook my head

"Okay, sorry. I should have known I just- i don't know" he laughed awkwardly

"It's fine" i smiled softly before finally pulling him into that hug. He smelled like his same cologne I recognized, a mixture of woody bonfire and vanilla, then of course the faint smell of marijuana.

"How've you been?" He asked as he pulled away, I noticed that his hands still gently held my waist as I was nearly a foot away.

"Same old, same old. How about you, rockstar" i laughed as I remembered that he had told me when we last spoke, a week ago, his song comatose was supposed to be out in less then 2 months. It hasn't been announced yet though.