𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

August 19th, 2020
The House
*same day*

Narrative

Giorgia- NO! Please?! Im sorry!

Giorgia shrieked as she ran down the stairs with her boyfriend chasing behind her. He caught up to the girl and threw her over his shoulder.

Jaden- nope, pay back

Giorgia- Jaden please! No! Dont do this!

Jaden made a b-line for the back door, running towards the pool. Giorgia had gotten board and poured ice water in his shower, this was his response. He threw on a pair of shorts and ran after her, still dripping wet.

Giorgia- please! I already showered today and I'd have to do it again!

Jaden- oh well

Giorgia- wait! I have my phone in my pocket!

Jaden sighed as he paused and looked as he saw her phone in the back pocket of her jeans. He pulled it out and gently tossed it a couple feet away into the grass so it wouldn't get wet.

Giorgia- if you do this I'll have to get ready all over again and probably wont be able to go with you to shoot the music video!

That stopped the boy who was just about to throw her into the pool. He glanced back over his shoulder and made eye contact with her before letting out a sigh and setting his girlfriend down.

Jaden- fine

Anthony- are you guys good?

Anthony peeked his head out the backdoor, relived to see the smile on their faces.

Jaden- yeah of course

Anthony- okay... just making sure after last night

Giorgia- you heard that?

Anthony- bits a pieces, also saw Jaden bring a blanket and pillow into your room.

Giorgia- we're okay now... i was just being stupid

Anthony- is that was Jaden told you?

Jaden- i would never say tha-

Giorgia- no, dont worry kitty. He didn't saying anything bad even when I was...

She cut Jaden off and laughed softly as  she hugged her best friend who nodded in relief and held her close. Anthony and Giorgia had both been distracted lately and haven't spent as much time together as they would like. He also still felt guilty over not automatically believing her when it came to Sebastian.

Anthony- okay, just making sure

Jaden- I'm the one person who actually treats her right consistently, but sure.. doubt me.

Jaden mumbled to himself but the other two teens were still able to hear him. The boy sat down on the patio couch and pulled out his phone, clearly irritated.

Giorgia- J... baby please don't be like this. You know he didn't mean anything against you. Everyone knows how perfect you are with me. Don't get upset, nobody's doubting you.

Giorgia went over to her boyfriend and sat next to him. With her arm over his shoulders she tried to calm him down.

Anthony- no, he's right... I had no right to say that.