One-Hundred-And-Fourty-One

Over 5000 words 😳

Y'all aren't gonna like this...
See you in the comments 😏

Please dont yell at me too much...
Or do, either way, it's too late

December 15th, 2020
Jaden's apartment

10 days had passed since Giorgia blocked Jaden and he still hasn't heard a word from her. He did find out from Nessa that she's been in Hawaii. Apparently Scooter is beyond pissed cause he wants her here working on her album.

Jaden, well he was putting on a convincing face that he was sober. But, he was far from it. Charli believed him though, and that's what he cared about. In fact, that's all he cared about.

He was so hurt over the Giorgia block that he'd convinced himself he no longer cares about her. It is the only way he's found to cope. He's had DTA on repeat and when he's high- most of the time- he believes that he means every word of that song.

Jaden was so far into his delusion that he convinced himself to move on. Not with Mads, even with how twisted his mind has become he wouldn't do that to Giorgia. No Mads... but that still left plenty of options. And he thought he was ready to try them all out.

Narrative

Jaden- hey, glad you made it

Jaden smiled as he opened the door for Charly Jordan. He's been talking with her on snapchat, along with a couple other girls. Anything to convince himself Giorgia is his past and he doesn't need or want her.

Charly- thanks for having me

She smiled sweetly at the budding rockstar as he shut the door behind her. Jaden invited her to tale a seat on the couch as he went and grabbed a couple drinks from the kitchen.

Jaden- so, Charly, how's the modeling biz?

Charly laughed softly, a little nervous. She wasn't quite sure what to expect here.

Charly- good, just switched over to a new management so hopefully that'll mean bigger projects. But I'm more interested in the DJ side of my career.

Jaden- that's right, I almost forgot about that. Guess music is something important to each of us.

He moved a little closer, his arm on the couch behind her. She melted into his gesture with a smile.

Soon the pair was sharing a blunt while the tv played in the background. Jaden made the first move when he pulled her into a gentle kiss.

Charly- Jaden wait...

She sighed as her mind snapped her out of the trance she was in with his charm.

Jaden- what's wrong? Did I do something?

Charly- I just don't think we should do this

Jaden- i'm not gonna make you do anything you don't want to, but can i ask why not?

Charly- Giorgia.

Jaden- she's my ex Charly, we broke up well over a month ago.

Charly- and just over a week ago you were confessing your love for her online.