𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

Enjoy these next few chapters of peace.
Lol.

October 21st, 2020

Giorgia had a show in New York last night, small venue, short set, meet & greet after with very high security (curtesy of Justin & Jaden).

Jaden was going over a few things in the studio this morning before he got on his flight to New York. Yesterday he'd seen Cooper for about an hour before the boy was admitted to his inpatient rehab.

Giorgia's second show was starting in 5 minutes but Jaden was still at the airport waiting for his uber.

Narrative

With her boyfriend on FaceTime, Giorgia was preparing for her show. Jaden wanted nothing more than to be by her side right now but he couldn't.

Jaden- fuck angel i wanna be there with you

Giorgia- I wish you were here too

Jaden- oh I have something to tell you by the way, today when I was in the studio I did something cool, I'll tell you all about it later though. First you have to go and knock em dead on stage. I'll get there as fast as possible.

Giorgia- okay, i cant wait, be safe. Send me your uber drivers name before yoh get into the car, ya know... just in case.

Jaden- I'll be fine, but if it'll make you worry less I'll do that. Also you always have my location anyways, so everything is perfectly fine.

Giorgia- I just don't know what I'd do without you. So be safe getting here bubs.

Jaden- bubs? Thats a new one... i like it

Justin- you'd like it if she called you unicorn piss, you're just a simp, now I'm hanging up for her cause she has to get on stage and I know that neither of you want to hang up. Bye 'bubs'.

He grabbed Giorgia's phone and hung up on Jaden as the girl sighed and walked towards the stage, glancing out at the crowd.

Giorgia- this is a bigger crowd than last night...

Justin- still much smaller than the DNC, you'll be fine gigi, dont sweat it.

Giorgia- really? This gigi bullshit again?

Justin- yup, now go.

He pushed her towards the steps onto the stage. The track for her song 'I Love Me' started playing as Giorgia waited for her que. She took a deep breath and went up, the crowd erupted into cheers.

Giorgia-
Flipping through all of these magazines
Telling me who I'm supposed to be
Way too good at camouflage
Can't see what I am
I just see what I'm not
I'm guilty 'bout everything that I eat

Giorgia finished out the song followed by her first and second singles, 'Bounce Right Back' and 'Unloveable', then her unreleased song, Paris, off of her upcoming EP. After that she played her recent single, Diamonds Are Forever, followed by Dear Society. She saved '8 letters' for last, in hopes Jaden wouldn't miss it.

Jaden had shown up halfway through 'Diamonds Are Forever' but Gia wasn't aware of that.

Giorgia- alright I've got one last song for you guys now, this one is very special. Of course all of my songs are special to me in a way, but this one is particularly special.