𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑆𝑖𝑥

February 28th, 2020
Caitlyn Rae's Airbnb

YouTuber Caitlyn Rae and her friends decided to throw a huge party just a few blocks from playlist and everyone was going to be there.

Also Bryce had gotten bored back in LA so he impulsively flew to Orlando even though he can't go to Playlist.

Narration

Narration

Giorgia entered the party with Jaden's arm around her waist to keep her with him and Dixie just a few steps behind walking with Griffin. Josh, Nessa, Bryce, Nick Bean, Troy Zarba, and the Jersey boys were all already inside, everyone else decided to stay back.

Nick- look at that, it's tiktoks hottest ship

Nick approached the pair and dapped up Jaden before throwing his arm over Giorgia's shoulder in a brotherly way to give her a side hug.

Bryce- dude my man still hasn't even taken her on a real date

Bryce threw his arm around Jaden shaking him slightly.

Jaden- I tried- but fucking schedules filled up

Giorgia- it's what happens when people actually want you- you should try it sometime

Bryce- yOu ShOuLd TrY iT sOmEtImE- shut up

He pulled the girl into a hug as he rolled his eyes.

Josh- yo g- imma steal your man for a bit

Giorgia- fine- where's Ness?

Nessa- hey bitch

The small girl emerged from behind her boyfriend and pulled Giorgia into a hug.

Jaden- better not leave me for Ness

Giorgia- as long as you don't leave me for Josh

Jaden- then I guess we're both screwed

Bryce- what about you two screwing?

Bryce's smart-ass comment earned him a eye roll and shove from the girl he'd been referencing. He laughed it off and walked away following Nick and Josh.

Jaden- yell my name if anyone tries to touch you again- i mean it. Zero tolerance policy.