𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

October 12th, 2020
Las Vegas

Giorgia and Jaden rented a car for their road trip and had been driving for 3 hours so far, just listening to music and keeping conversation light. Jaden was driving with one hand the whole time, his right hand never leaving Giorgia's skin. He was always either holding her hand or resting his on her thigh.

Jaden- how much longer until we get to the hotel?

Giorgia- like 30 minutes

Jaden- wanna go out tonight? Get dinner, go for a walk or something? It's been a while since we've gotten a chance to just go on a normal date. Especially without being bombarded by the paparazzi in LA.

Giorgia- that sounds really nice

Jaden- by the way, we're good.. right?

He tightened his grip on her hand and rubbed his thumb along the back of her hand. Giorgia just smiled at the contact and nodded.

Giorgia- I'm not gonna be mad at you that you're going through a tough time.

Jaden- yeah but I've not been a great boyfriend lately

Giorgia- if by lately you mean the past three weeks, then you're still wrong. You've messed up a couple times. But never once have you made me feel unloved or unsafe. There was one short moment where I was uncomfortable but that was because of what other guys have done in the past, not because I thought you would do anything like that.

Jaden- okay good. I know we've had this conversation multiple times now but I just wanna be sure. I heard about what Thomas had asked you the other day and-

Giorgia- what? Who told you?

Jaden- Chase. He texted me and said that even though him and I arent close anymore, he thought I deserved to know that Thomas isn't someone to trust. I still think thats a bit dumb because Thomas was just looking out for you, which I always think is a good thing. It's annoying that he would think I'd be the danger but I'm glad he cares enough to look out for you.

Giorgia- Chase didn't tell you the rest of that conversation... did he?

Giorgia knew that if Jaden was still talking about Thomas in a positive light that he must not know the full story.

She knew exactly what Chase was trying to do. Chase was trying to play both sides, make nice with both of them. He didn't want to throw Thomas under the bus after everything Thomas has done for him, but he also wanted Jaden to not trust Thomas because he shouldn't.

Now it was time to tell him the full truth and hope he doesn't blow up.

Jaden- no? There was more?

Giorgia- I need you not to flip out.

Jaden- why would I flip out?

Giorgia- it has to do with Sebastian.

That name peaked Jadens interest, and anger. Jaden let go of her hand and grabbed her thigh. Not high up, not in a sexual way, but a dominant and protective one. A way that said he wasn't going to let anybody touch his girl.

Jaden- was he there? Did he hurt you? I swear to God Giorgia if he laid a hand on you- if he even looked in your direction-

Giorgia- no. He wasn't there. He came up in conversation though.