𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦

May 3rd, 2020
Texas

Their 3rd day in Texas now, they've been getting drunk as shit everyday and partying constantly.

Giorgia and Jaden have stopped hiding away so much, they have been just being themselves and it's been amazing.

Them not hiding also meant that Giorgia and Josh switched rooms, Josh was relieved anyways having known what went on in there the first night.

Right now it's first thing in the morning and everyone except Giorgia is asleep. She'd set an alarm to wake up early so she could get some school work done. While they may be on vacation she still has work to get done and 1 month left in her senior year. Jaden had woken up from the alarm but she got him to go right back to sleep.

Narrative

Narrative

Giorgia climbed out of their bed wearing a tshirt of Anthony's with a pair of Jaden's boxers underneath. This has been a fairly common around the house outfit for her lately, it's just very comfortable.

She went and made herself some coffee and went back up to her shared room with Jaden.

Jaden- why are you up angel? It's 8am, we were up until almost 5.

He groaned when he started to wake up from her getting back into the bed.

Giorgia- I have school work to do... just go back to sleep baby

She ran her hand through his hair and smiled down at her sleepy boyfriend.

Jaden- I wanna cuddle...

He made puppy eyes at her as she just laughed a bit. She sat up against the head board and placed her pillow on her thighs to hold her computer on. Once she was settled to work she gestured for Jaden to come lay his head on her lower stomach which he did with a smile.

Jaden- hey Giorgia?

He asked sleepily as he shut his eyes again.

Giorgia- hm?

Jaden- will you please dye my hair pink today? I bought a temporary dye because it looked cool and I want you to do it for me.

Giorgia- why me?

Jaden- you're the one who bleached my hair and I really enjoyed that.

She laughed a bit and ran one of her hands through his messy hair making him hum happily.

Giorgia- what kind of pink is it?