𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

Music for later if you want it

February 24, 2020
Los Angelos

Giorgia had her last day of in person school today, it was so awkward for her. She actually didn't talk to many people cause most were just asking her about drama or asking for pictures and stuff. She made it clear though that she doesn't do pictures at school because she needs to "focus on her learning" but in reality it's cause she doesn't wanna deal with it when she's literally in school.

Her plane just landed in LA and Anthony was waiting to pick her up.

Giorgias POV

Anthony- hey boo

Giorgia- kitty!

I laughed a little as I hugged my best friend.

Giorgia- can we go somewhere not public, it's been a really long day of people pestering me.

Anthony- yeah lets go

He grabbed one of her two suitcases while she gets the other, she has one thats for her time in LA and then playlist and the other that has stuff she's leaving her for when she moves.

Anthony- oh by the way I only told Josh so far that you're coming tonight...

Giorgia- any particular reason?

Anthony- just didn't think of it

He shrugged a little.

Giorgia- wait where am I sleeping?

Anthony- Jaden and Josh's room like normal.

Giorgia- anthonyyyy I haven't talked to J since I left, we left on terms of giving each other space.

Anthony- you and Lucas broke if off though

He said as he pulled one of my suitcases out of the car he'd borrowed from a manager.

Giorgia- but what if he's still hung up on Mads?

Anthony- Giorgia come on... he only said he still needed to get over her because he didn't want you to feel bad. Why would he give up a sure thing unless he knew he didn't want it? He wouldn't have broken up with Mads if there was ANY piece of him that still had hope for them and wanted her. He's been over her before they broke up.

Giorgia- you really think that?

Anthony- Giorgia.. I'm the one that he talked to, I'm the one who told him it was time to break up with Mads, I could see it... he was over her for a while.

I just nodded as I grabbed my other suitcase, unsure what to say.

Giorgia- so... think he'll be happy to see me?

Anthony- i'd put money on it, thats how confident I am in it.

Giorgia- how much?

Anthony- what?

Giorgia- how much money would you put on it?

Anthony- $300? I don't know... it's an expression.

Giorgia- hm okay

I grabbed one of my bags and he grabbed the other as we went up to the door.