𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑆𝑖𝑥

August 19th, 2020
*still the same day*

Narrative

Before anyone could even say another word 2 police officers walked in, heading straight for Jaden.

Giorgia- no... this isn't happening, this isn't happening right now

She whispered to herself, Jaden over heard and sighed as he grabbed her face and pulled her into a short kiss.

Jaden- angel, im gonna be just fine

Giorgia- j...

He grabbed her hands as she was starting to fidget with them. She started to relax a little bit at the feeling of his touch as he traced circles on her palms with his thumbs.

Police Officer 1- let go of the girl.

Giorgia- no...

She whispered as Jaden looked at her sympathetically and let go of her hands. Placing his hands in the air where they could be seen by the officers.

Jaden- please baby... I need you to be able to resist the urges on your own. I know its not easy but I need you to.

He spoke softly to her as one of the officers grabbed his hands and roughly pulled them behind his back, cuffing him while Jaden winced slightly.

Police Officer 1- You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?

Jaden- I understand.

Giorgia- dont hurt him

She pleaded with the cop that was definitely being rougher than he had to. The officer ignored her as he tightened the cuffs on Jaden's wrists, slightly digging into his skin.

Giorgia- you're hurting him. Please, stop.

Police Officer 1- this man is a violent criminal.

Jaden- i'm not a criminal. I haven't been found guilty.

Jaden mumbled in response, Travis shot him a glare to tell him to shut up.

Police Officer 1- whatever, still being charged with a violent crime.

He tugged at Jaden's cuffs to pull him with towards the door. Jaden stumbled along out of shock.

Travis was now talking to the other officer about potential bail but the officer wasn't giving him any useful information.

Jaden- dude, chill out. Im not resisting, please stop tugging on the cuffs, it fucking hurts.

He winced again as the officer that was leading him to the car pulled harshly on the cuffs that he had made way tighter than was necessary.