𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

May 24th, 2020
Diorgia Apartment

Charli, Dixie, and Giorgia are that the apartment, all in separate rooms. Giorgia and Dixie were working on school stuff- both girls are finishing their senior year. Charli is just in the guest room making tiktoks.

charlidamelio

charlidamelio dc: @evan

charlidamelio dc: @evan.stewartt

❤️
8.3M
💬
126.4k

user173 yall I think she might pass Giorgia in tiktok followers....

user900 lmao- why is she getting so many followers, she has no talent
dunkin.char285 she is an amazing dancer!

user1234 gorgeous babe
Liked By Creator
charlidamelio thank you!!

charlisdunkindrink I LOVE YOU
Liked By Creator
charlidamelio ily too!

user11111 at least Giorgia will still have more Instagram followers
user22222 who cares about that- they are friends either way. No need to make everything into something
Liked By Creator

Narrative

Dixie- hey charli! Mom and dad wanna talk to you!

Dixie shouted through the apartment from her bedroom.

Charli- then bring me your phone!

Charli answered, yelling from in the guest room.

Dixie- no! Come and get it!

Giorgia- just have them call Charli you dumbasses

Giorgia yelled from in her room where she was working on homework, she has a week and a half left of her classes so she had to buckle down and get some work done.

In two days though she's going back to Hawaii to see her mom and Peyton, she's only going for a couple days but she knew she needed to get extra work done today and tomorrow since she wouldn't be working consistently while there.

She also wants to invite Jaden to come but is a bit nervous. She's not even sure why she is but she's worried he might think it's just dumb... that's just her mind getting to her again though.

 that's just her mind getting to her again though