𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑦 𝑇𝑤𝑜

July 10th, 2020

Jaden and Giorgia went to dinner and both avoided the topic of what was going on online. There was an obvious tension over it at the start but they were able to move past that and just enjoy their dinner.

Jaden drove them to the beach, he'd brought a bathing suit for her without her even knowing. The sun was supposed to set soon and Jaden knew how cheesy this was but didn't care.

Narrative

Narrative

Giorgia- where exactly am I supposed to change?

Jaden- go to the back seat, I'll even look away if you want.

Giorgia- theres fucking windows j

She laughed as Jaden rolled his eyes and looked around.

Jaden- theres nobody for at least 300 feet, you're fine. If there was a real chance of anyone seeing I would be the first to step in and stop it, you know that.

Giorgia- hang on..

She climbed into the backseat and leaned over the seat into the trunk to grab a hoodie of Jaden's that she keeps back there. Theres a pair of his sweats and boxers too- no it's not for him though, it's backup clothes for her.

She put the hoodie on and pulled her arms in to take off her top underneath the hoodie. After she had changed into her bikini top she took the hoodie off and changed into the bottoms, her waist was below any view of the window though.

Jaden- that was unnecessary but I mean... good job

He laughed a bit as she rolled her eyes and decided to put his hoodie back on. It fell at her thighs so it was an effective cover up to wear as they walked out.

Giorgia- would you have rather had me be in the middle of changing and some paparazzi just shows up?

Jaden- okay... that's a fair point

He laughed a bit as she nodded and they both got out of the car. Jaden grabbed a couple of towels and his girlfriend's hand before walking over to the beach and finding an area away from everyone else. They laid the towels on the sand and Jaden pulled her down into his lap.

Jaden- angel

He rested her forehead on hers as she let out a soft giggle and draped her arms over his shoulders.

Giorgia- rockstar

She smiled at him for a moment before sudden guilt set in and her face dropped a bit. Jaden noticed and brought once of his hands from her waist, to her cheek. He delicately ran his thumb across her soft skin as he admired her.