𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦 𝑂𝑛𝑒

(Audio later if you want it)

April 4th, 2020
The Bieber Residence

The group just pulled up to the house. Giorgia had driven her, Charli, Jaden, Bryce, and Anthony. They also rented a car that Amelie drove with Avani, Dixie, Griffin, and J-Rod. Since they needed one more seat Giorgia had Josh ride in the trunk of her car.

The rental was in Giorgia's name which is why she let Amelie drive, she didn't trust anyone else to not get her in trouble.

Narrative

Narrative

Giorgia- Josh you good?

She laughed as he tumbled out of the trunk when she opened it.

Josh- I had gotten comfortable against the trunk and the you opened it and I fell out... so no I'm not gOoD

He groaned as he got up off the pavement and wiped some dirt off his ass which made everyone- including him laugh.

Giorgia- alright so most of you have not met Justin yet- wait

She looked around and realized that actually half of them already had.

Giorgia- actually, Bryce, Josh, Griffin, J-Rod, and Amelie. You guys have not met Justin. He's really not that big of a deal, he's chill. The most he'll do is try to scare the shit out of Jaden at random times because he finds it funny.

Jaden- one of these times I'm gonna have a heart attack and then it won't be so funny.

He mumbled as he crossed his arms and everyone else just laughed.

Giorgia- it'll still be funny, but don't worry j- we'll get you to the hospital... as soon as we stop laughing

She kissed his cheek which made him smile a bit before he forced it away to still be mad at them.

Charli- question

Charli raised her hand making Giorgia laugh before gesturing for the girl to continue.

Charli- what do you think he'd say if I called him Uncle Justin?

Charli tried her best to act as if she was serious but everyone started laughing.

Jaden- probably turn and fake glare at me for having a child with his sister

Giorgia- awww you're getting used to him

Giorgia coo'd as everyone laughed. She then led the way up to the door as the group started to get a bit nervous about who they were about to see. The only ones showing no signs of nervousness we're Anthony, Giorgia, and for the most part Dixie and Charli.