𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑

⚠️trigger warning: groping⚠️

Saturday
August 8th, 2020
The House

Tonight DTA Records is hosting a party to celebrate JXDN being named Billboard's August chart breaker. It was going to be huge, Travis wanted to introduce Jaden to a bunch of the people in the music industry and just build hype around his name.

Travis also added people from the hype house and sway onto the list, he wanted Jaden to have plenty of people he already knew there for comfort. Giorgia, of course, took it upon herself to be second in charge of planning the party. The past 3 days she has spent most of her free time making calls and running errands to make sure everything was perfect. Travis kept telling her that it wasn't her job and he could handle it but she was determined to make this night perfect for him. She saw it as her way of evening things out a bit after he had thrown her a prom and graduation.

Narrative

Narrative

Jaden- why are we going so early again?

Jaden asked as his girlfriend was rushing around her room, making sure she was ready. They were leaving in a few minutes to get there a half an hour before the party starts.

Giorgia- I am, you don't have to. I'm just trying to help make sure everything is set up and just right for your big night.

She spoke as she was putting in one of her earrings. Jaden sat down on her bed as he tied his shoes.

Giorgia- shit- I almost forgot

She ran to her closet as Jaden laughed softly at her enthusiasm. Giorgia came back out with a small black box that had a Chanel logo on the top.

Giorgia- I forgot to wrap it, but um... here

The girl smiled softly as she handed her boyfriend the box. He looked a bit confused but happy as he grabbed it.

Jaden- angel... you didn't have to get me anything

Giorgia- you're this months chart breaker... you earned it

He smiled at her as he opened the box. He saw a thin gold chain with a red pendent that had the Chanel logo on it.

Jaden- thats sick

A smile beamed across his face as he lifted the necklace out of the box and set the box onto her bed.