𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦

November 5th, 2020
Nessa's Apartment

November 5th, 2020Nessa's Apartment

Narrative

Nessa- I'm so excited

Giorgia- me too, it feels right

Giorgia smiled as she carried in a couple of boxes. Over the next week she'd be slowly moving in her things.

Everyone else at the house was preparing for their moves too. Over the next few weeks Charli, Dixie, Josh, Anthony, and Jaden would all be going their own ways as well.

Marc and Heidi finally got a house in LA so Charli and Dixie would be moving in with them. Anthony and Josh were moving into a house with Griffin and Kio. The house was going to be paid for by Triller. And Jaden... well he was the last one who wanted this move to happen. But in the end he decided to get his own apartment.

He'd made Giorgia go with him while looking for it, he wanted her opinion. She was reluctant to give it since it felt like they were shopping for an apartment together. That was the whole point to him. He wanted this to be a place she could join him at, whenever she felt ready.

Nessa- how's Jaden taking it?

Giorgia- okay I think... I mean I know he's not thrilled but he's alright with it all.

Nessa- thats good i guess... im not sure I believe it though.

Giorgia- I have to believe it.

Otherwise the guilt would eat her alive.

She'd never intend to hurt Jaden. He meant more to her than anything else in the world. But to her, that was the problem.

Nessa- what about the fact that you're celebrating your EP release as a girl's night...

Giorgia- him and I can do something tomorrow to celebrate... I just can't do it with him tonight. Fuck! I hate this. I hate that I've let my mind do this to me...

Nessa- do what?

Giorgia- ruin everything. Take something as amazing as the relationship I have with Jaden, and weaponize it against me rather than just being able to enjoy it, enjoy him.

Nessa- what do you mean by "weaponize it against you"?

Giorgia- being around him is so calming and comforting. So much so that my brain twisted it. Rather than feeling calm and happy, I get anxious about something happening and all of that can be gone in the blink of an eye. It doesn't even have to be him losing interest or anything. Life happens... and ends... what if I wake up one day and he's just... well...