When you put a cute note in their lunch box

Tommy:

When he saw it, he let out an embarrassed chuckle. When the Don asked him what it is, he felt even more embarrassed as he tried to say nothing but he could tell the Don seen it so he awkwardly held it up, telling him his lover put it in his lunch to surprise him. So his lunch break turned to the Don telling him about how he's lucky to have such a lover and he should make sure they are safe and nothing happens to them.

Paulie:

He let out a chuckle, thinking of how adorable you are before he showed it to Sam, smugly asking him if he ever gotten such a sweet thing done for him. When Sam said he got it dirty, Paulie was quick to look, not wanting the cute note his lover wrote for him to be dirty, only to frown when he saw it wasn't dirty and Sam snickered.

Sam:

He was annoyed that Luigi got sick and nobody else had a key to the kitchen so he had to bring his own lunch to work. But his annoyance melted away when he saw the cute note you put into his lunch box before he quickly hid it when Paulie entered, knowing well enough Paulie would tease him, before he greeted Paulie and ate his lunch.

Vito:

He was already confused this morning when he saw you writing something on a little note. When he asked you about it, you told him it's nothing with a smile and handed him his lunch, wishing him luck at work. He thought about it the whole day, wondering what that was about, only to finally get it when he opened his lunch box and saw the little note inside with a very cute sentence on, which he tried not to smile like a dork at but failed.

Joe:

When he saw it, he chuckled and read it a few times. When Vito asked him what he's smiling at, Joe showed it, telling Vito he will never have such a cute, loving lover like he has. When Vito glared daggers, Joe chuckled and held his hands up, assuring him he's just teasing.

Henry:

He was confused when a little note fell out his lunch box, which Vito picked up and Joe was quick to snatch, mocking a weird voice as he read out the adorable, lovely thing you wrote on it for Henry, who snatched the note out Joe's hand and told him not to just read things meant for him. He tried to eat his lunch without getting embarrassed as Joe teased him the whole time.