When you make a blanket for them

Requested by: SamTrapani

Tommy:

He keeps it in his car, and gets annoyed when Sam or Paulie take it or joke about it, telling them to drop it and snatching it then laying it on his lap. It's nice for when he has to stay in his car a long time, that way he doesn't freeze while waiting.

Paulie:

You make him many blankets because he just loves them all, and uses them all. He has one everywhere; one on his bed, another the couch, another just on a chair somewhere, another in Tommy's car, which Tommy did tell him to stop leaving in his car but Paulie never takes it out because he either forgets it or he just laughs it off.

Sam:

He was unsure what to say, never one good with accepting gifts so he just said a thanks. His expression didn't look happy or such so it came off as he didn't like it all that much but when you asked if he doesn't like it he was quick to assure you he does. He felt awkward because he wasn't gonna be all jumping excitedly about some blanket, but he was still thankful and happy with it so he forced a smile, telling you he likes it and it's good. He just uses it as he would use any other blanket and puts it with the other blankets since, well, that is it's purpose and there isn't really much else he can do with it.

Vito:

You heard of people who make bears out of soldier's clothes and call it a memory bear so you thought of making something like that but figured a teddy bear would be too childish for Vito and he would rather have something useful so you made it a memory blanket instead. When you presented it he was shocked. He took it slowly, examining it then asked if this is his military uniform then said this is impressive work. He gave you a hug and kissed your temple, thanking you. He doesn't do much with it because he doesn't want to risk ruining it so he just keeps it neatly folded in his closet or on his bed when it's colder.

Joe:

He got excited about it when you gave it to him, happily laughing before giving you a big thank you smooch. He keeps it on the couch so whenever he gets back from work, all tired, he can flop on the couch and pull the blanket on him and take a quick nap.

Henry:

When you presented it, saying you made it for him, he took it and examined it then thanked you and said it looks good. You told him the stitches might be uneven but he assured you that's okay and in a way the little imperfections make it better and more special. He just uses it like he would use any other blanket, but this is the one he will always use first, only using others if this one has to be cleaned.