When you come back from shopping with bags

Just a random scenario I thought of as I took groceries inside.

Tommy:

He will hurry to come help, asking you if you got everything and/or if it all went well. As you explained all that happened he listened, putting all the bags away while nodding to show he's listening. If there's more he will assure you to just rest now as he will go get the rest of the bags. He might be richer now with his mob job but he still hates if money is wasted unnecessarily so he will be hoping you spend your money well.

Paulie:

He will go look out the window each time he gets a feeling you are approaching, only to frown when it's not you. When it finally si you he will rush out the house to come help you get everything inside, excitedly and curiously asking what you bought. Even if he knows what you were gonna go buy he still wants to see it, and always hopes you bought some stuff you weren't planning on buying as that's always a nice, fun little surprise.

Sam:

Sometimes he helps take them inside, other times he just stays seated and watches you doing it. He will usually ask how much it was while eyeing everything in the bags, really hoping you didn't waste any money on anything useless. He will unpack the bags, usually not even put it away, just pull it out to see everything inside and hope there's something delicious in there.

Vito:

He can always tell when you approach the door so when you open the door he will already be approaching. Sometimes he will have opened the door before you could. He will take your bags, asking how it went while taking the bags inside. He will go back outside if there are more. He will also help put it all away, usually eyeing the thing to see what it is, usually how he finds out little weird facts about these things.

Joe:

He won't go get them if there's more because that means he would have to go the whole way down the stairs and then back up. So he will just stay up as you go get them. He will instead put everything away, and if it's food with something delicious he will start already taking pieces from that. When you return with more bags he will unbag those as well, jokingly asking if you left any money for the rent.

Henry:

He honestly can't be bothered to help. He works day and night so he can't summon the energy, mentally and physically, to go help you. He will just stay seated, glancing whenever you enter and go. Once you were finished bringing all inside and now unbagging he will ask how it went and if you found anything interesting. He will help put everything away though, doing it while he listens as you tell him what you got and how it went.