When you keep handing them weird items while they are on the phone

I just read you can hand anything to a person on the phone and many won't realize it so I thought I should write something about it.

Tommy:

He will know you are handing him weird things but then his attention gets pulled back to the call so he will forget about it and just hold it. As you keep handing weird stuff, he gave you this "what are you doing?" look while nervously talking to the person on the other end of the call.

Paulie:

He will ask you what you want him to do with this, only to nervously tell the person on the phone that wasn't to them and focused back on them. As you kept handing stuff, he kept wondering why you are doing this, wondering if you are trying to tell him to use it. So when you handed him cream for his hands, he just used it. Once his call was over, he asked you with a laugh why you did that and if you wanted him to do something with these things.

Sam:

He just took it, too focused on the call. When the call was done, he wore a confused look but then couldn't help but laugh, asking you what the hell you are doing this time. He just handed it all back to you, telling you you did this weird thing so you can put it all back where you got it from.

Vito:

He just took it while giving you this frown that said "I'm on the phone", trying to signal to you to leave him alone so he can focus. As you handed a jar, he just opened it then handed it back. As you kept giving things, he will get a bit annoyed before he finally lowers the phone handle, asking you what you want, only to stare at all the weird things you gave him then begin chuckling, asking what this is. As you told him you got curious if it would work, he handed the things back, telling you this is an important call then went back to focusing on the call.

Joe:

He will be too focused to notice. He will kind of know it's weird but before he can check and make sure what you just wanted him, his attention will be taken by the person on the other end of the call so he could never really see what you handed him. When the call was over, he looked at the items then began laughing, asking what all this is while eyeing each item, wondering if you handed these for a reason or just to pull a very weird prank on him.

Henry:

He will just take it, just glancing to it but not really caring for it. Once the call was done, he eyed the items before asking you why you handed him these items. As you laughed and said someone told you about this, he sighed and asked what kind of weird people you are meeting with then began putting all the stuff back to where they came from.