How the dishes get done

Tommy:

He always had to do them himself, so someone else doing them is a weird thing to him and he even feels guilty if you do them alone. So it's a shared task so both do your equal work and don't feel anything negative to the other: whether guilt the other is doing it or annoyance said person is doing the task. This is also a nice moment as you are both finally together and able to have a chat.

Paulie:

He gets giddy when you do them because he always had to do them so when he comes back to see clean dishes he just gets so excited. It's mainly why you do them at this point, to see his lips turn to a goofy smile and his eyes twinkle with delight. It's always a reminder to him that he finally has someone who loves him, so he loves when you do them. But if you don't want to then he will do them, he doesn't see much issue with it. It's not a fun task, and admittedly he's getting used to you doing them so he just lets the dirty dishes stay there, but if you ask him to do them then he will do them and try to make it fun by saying a lot of jokes and goofing around.

Sam:

He wants to come home to clean dishes, simple as that. And if you don't he can ignore that for a bit, take it as you not in the mood to do them right now, but eventually if it's still not done he will ask you when you will clean these damn dishes. If you refuse to do them he will also refuse to do them, and then it's just a stubborn childish game of seeing who caves in first and washes them as eventually the clean dishes ran out. He will complain to the men about this, saying all he wants is some clean damn dishes but you gotta be difficult about it.

Vito:

He saw his father always help his mom with the dishes, laughing and goofing off as they did it so it was always nice to see. But one day he did ask his dad why he's helping with typical wife chores. His dad told him a man doesn't become less of a man if he helps around the house with cleaning or dishes, even becomes a better one for it and the partner will appreciate it greatly. His sister and mother always did the chores, but they taught him to help out so he got used to also doing dishes, cleaning, and such things that are usually viewed as chores only women should do. His mom always taught him to help if he can, so if you are about to do the dishes he will offer to help. The only times he doesn't is when he's too stressed or tired and just needs to lay down or do his own thing. But otherwise he's usually helping out, whether washing them or drying them, while catching up with you about things. Him helping out got a bit less when he got rich and hung out with the others more, as he got a bit more arrogant and his ego grew, but you shut that down quick during an argument by throwing the towel at him and yelling you aren't his maid so either he helps or he can do the dishes alone. He chose the first option and it went back to how it usually went.

Joe:

You can tell he expects you to do them. He won't outright say it, but push enough he will jokingly hint at it and reason it with that he works a tough job so it's only fair he expects to eat off clean plates when he returns from his tough job. If you tell him to help and toss a towel to dry off he will take it relucantly but help. Though he will do it half-assed, with a lot of jokes and goofing off.

Henry:

Depends on if you have a job or not. If not then he expects to come home to clean dishes as that's only fair: he works outside to get money and bring food to the table, you work inside to keep a nice and clean house. But if you also have a job then he will do them one day and you the next, or will both do them together some times: so it's equal and fair that you both do your part around the house. If one day you don't want to do the dishes, whether job or not, he won't be mad since he understands and he will just shrug and either assure you he will do them or tell you to just do them tomorrow then.