When you call their full name from the other room

Quick scenario I wrote just because I'm bored and wanted to write something silly.

Tommy:

He was just very confused, hurrying to you and asking what's wrong. As you told him, he couldn't help but wonder if the neighbors now know his full name.

Paulie:

He let out a nervous laugh before mumbling today is the day he will die. When you stormed in, he cursed and flinched, almost going into a defense position, telling you whatever happened, he will take responsibility.

Sam:

He glanced to the window, wondering if he could survive that fall before sighing and getting up and walking to you, asking you what's so wrong that you have to let the whole neighborhood know his name.

Vito:

He froze, every mistake he ever made coming to mind, wondering if he managed to survive the war and this dangerous business just to die by you. He forced a smile before walking to you, asking you why you called for him.

Joe:

He was on the phone with Vito when you did so he sighed and told Vito to give a good speech at his funeral before he hung up, leaving behind a confused and worried Vito, then he walked to you, asking you in this nervous tone what's wrong, making sure to add an endearment he knows you like.

Henry:

He was reading the newspaper when you did so he let out a sigh, sipped his coffee, neatly folded the paper then got up and walked to you. He entered the room, asking you what's wrong, really hoping this isn't about anything too serious because he just wanted to enjoy a cup of coffee and the newspaper before he has to go to work.