When you are both running low on money

Tommy:

He had been poor for a very long time, so he knew how to handle it. He knew which items were cheap. He hated it, he was poor, then rich, and now poor again. He liked having the money to finally eat good food, not bland, cheap stuff, but now that was gone. Because of how he wanted to get rich quickly again and how hard he began working at his job, hoping the boss will see it and reward him for it, he became very stressed.

Paulie:

He's never been rich, he's always had just enough to get by till the next paycheck. So when the money is almost all gone, it's just the usual only eating three small meals a day with no snacks between, barely using any toilet paper or toothpaste, and not buying anything other than necessary items.

Sam:

He was annoyed, asking you where all the damn money went to. A lot of arguing went on in this time. When he finally got paid and you both had enough money again to stop worrying about it, this huge stress on both your shoulders went away and the arguing finally stopped. He didn't really say anything about all the arguing, but you could tell he did feel terrible for letting it get to him so much he took it out on you because he was hugging you and cuddling you more with this sorry look.

Vito:

He cursed a lot, wondering what he should do before he called Joe and asked him if he has any new jobs for him. He wasn't the richest growing up, but then he got to see how nice the life of a rich man is and he loves it, so when his money was gone and he was poor again, he was very angry, annoyed, and stressed the whole time.

Joe:

He cursed a lot, asking where the hell all his money went. When you motioned to his expensive, bright colored sofa he bought, he said it didn't cost that much. So you then motioned to all his other expensive stuff making him frown but not say anything this time, knowing it's true that he spend it on all kinds of expensive stuff, most of which useless and stupid.

Henry:

He was very annoyed when he found out. He told you to buy the cheaper stuff for a while and use everything more carefully. This also encouraged him to start dealing drugs as there was a lot of money in that business. So after just a few days of handing out drugs, he didn't have to worry about being low on money anymore. When he came home that day with all the money, he happily told you you can buy the more expensive stuff again.