When it's your birthday

Requested by: Constable_John_Mills and their friend; Moldy_Lemon

I'm sorry if it isn't so good, I wasn't sure what to write as I personally don't celebrate birthday (my family grew up not celebrating it so I never saw the reason to do it either, best we do at times was buy a cake and a little gift) so I don't know what people do on their birthdays.

Tommy:

He made you breakfast in bed, giving you a kiss and wishing you happy birthday. Sadly he did have to work so he had to leave not soon after. But luckily his don asked him how his day is going so Tommy told him it's his lover's birthday, to which the don told him to go home and celebrate it. So he came back not too long after leaving, happily telling you he got the day off so you can both do whatever you wish to do for your birthday.

Paulie:

He will a gift and a cake. He always feels bad when he can't buy you luxury things or throw you big parties like other mob men can, but he tries to be happy with what he has, and you always look happy enough with his efforts. So when you stop by his place he will excitedly pop out, yelling happy birthday and holding the gift with the cake on top. When time is to cut the cake he will sing happy birthday to you to be silly while handing you a knife to cut it and holding two plates ready.

Sam:

He will work if he has to, but he will do it quick so he can get back home quickly. On his way back he will buy some cake and whatever you would like from some random store on the way back. He doesn't really celebrate stuff, but if you wish to celebrate it he will join in, just to make you happy.

Vito:

He will ask Joe what he should gift you, though Joe always suggests such weird gifts that Vito decides him choosing a gift by himself would be better. He always thinks he's so bad at picking gifts yet he always gets things you like. He will gift it to you, wishing you happy birthday and assuring you whatever you wish to do today to just let him know. Joe always tells him for you two to drop by and have a beer to celebrate it so Vito will let you know about it. If you decline Vito will just make up a good excuse to Joe why you two didn't drop by for that beer.

Joe:

He tried his hand at baking you a cake, but it didn't turn out so well as the outside was burned, but you assured him you still appreciate the thought. The inside was still good so still ate it, just cut off the burned parts. Both just spend the day doing what you want. He finds the perfect birthday to just lazy about, stuff his mouth full, and/or go to a bar and get wasted. So if you also have that same idea he will be even more excited because that's just the perfect day to him.

Henry:

He always manages to talk his way out of work that day so he has the day free to celebrate your birthday with you. Since it's his day off he still slept in. Once he wakes up he wishes you a happy birthday and apologizes for sleeping in on your birthday but he really needed that. He will take you wherever you wish to go for your birthday. He will also have a small but meaningful gift for you. It does happen that Vito or Joe call for him to come in, but Henry will just suggest something and then they realize they haven't tried that yet so Henry asks with annoyance how they have made it without him so far then hangs up with a slam, annoyed they wanted to pull him into work on his day off.