When you complain about someone that bothered you

Tommy:

Sometimes there are annoying people, and he can't go deal with them all so he just assures you it's fine now and he'll keep you safe so don't worry. He doesn't want you to think he'll go beat up every single person that annoys you since that's not what he'll do or wants to do.

Paulie:

He gets furious. Who dares bother his partner?! He immediately asks who it was, where, when. But you calm him down, saying you don't want him to go cause more trouble and just need him to listen. So he groans but does, though tapping his foot, cracking his knuckles, not listening actually but just picturing how he could beat that person up.

Sam:

He drums his fingers, annoyed someone messed with you but more annoyed someone dared mess with a made man's partner. It felt like an insult to him. So he told the don, who saw it that way as well, and so he was given permission to go beat them up to show they aren't to be messed with.

Vito:

He'll get annoyed. He always dealt with people who bothered his family so he's used to this, and he doesn't even see anything wrong with beating up people that mess with his family. He's protecting those he loves! So he goes do that, even if you tell him not to.

Joe:

He finds it so frustrating! Wants to go shoot them! But he'll focus on comforting and listening to you first. Then he'll go deal with them. Though he avoided asking where they are as that would let you know his plan so he just drives around until he finds the person you described. If he doesn't find he tells Vito and Henry to keep an eye out on the person and goes back to you. If he does he goes beat them up, warning them to never bother you again.

Henry:

He'll listen to you, pulling you close and rubbing your back or arms, assuring you that it's over now so can relax. He's not one to just do something dumb like jumping into a fight because that could end terrible, ruin things, sometimes the thing is not worth fighting over, and the moment is over and now being here for you is more important. He lets you ramble, agreeing with all you say, and comforting you.