When they come home from work to hear you complaining

This was just quickly written so sorry if it's bad

Tommy:

He will be worried and confused so he puts away his stuff then asks what's wrong while he cleans himself up. Once done he sits down and properly listens to you. He will also try to fix it. He does hope this ends quickly because he just wants to relax, and preferably with a calm partner by his side.

Paulie:

Depends on his mood. Sometimes he will just walk away, other times he will try to cheer you up, and other times he argues with you. If he walks out he damn knows he just made it worse but he doesn't care. For cheering up he says the dumbest jokes. And when arguing usually because he had a stressful day so he doesn't need your shit on top of it.

Sam:

He will enter, see and hear you, and then suddenly be out again and going to drink something at Paulie's. When Paulie asks why he's here Sam sighed, saying just something annoying at home so he will spend a bit here until it's gone.

Vito:

He groans, not in the mood for this after work but walks over and asks what's wrong. As you complain he just does what he feels like doing, though usually that is first making sure he doesn't have blood on him. Once you are done he asks "you done?" then replies to all your rambling before saying "now excuse me as I'm gonna relax after working" and leaves to go do something to calm down.

Joe:

He will hit his forehead to the doorway, internally groaning, wondering why he can't come home to a peaceful house. So he gets out a beer, flops down, and half listens to you as you complain and gives you half replies like "yeah..." "seriously?" and just humming.

Henry:

He will sigh as he pulls his coat off then approaches you, asking what's wrong. He will talk it out with you because he doesn't need you like this for the rest of the day as he would like to relax with his partner after work, not be stuck listening to them complain the whole time.