When you don't have the money you promised to give their boss

Again, I'm sorry if they are still out of character, I'm trying my best to write them the best I can.

Tommy:

He tried to tell Salieri you don't have it so you need a few more weeks, but Salieri refused to listen because he had enough with you. So Tommy hurried to you, saying he will give you his money. When you said that would be all the money he has now, leaving him with no money, not even some for food, he shook his head, saying that doesn't matter. So he was left with no money, but he didn't care, he was just happy you managed to pay before your deadline and are still alive. In a week with a job given by the Salieri, he managed to get a ton of money again so it wasn't that big of a deal.

Paulie:

When you told him your deadline is next week and you still don't have the cash, he immediately began planning before saying there is no way you can get that amount in a single week with a normal job. When you asked him what he's planning to do, he said not to worry about it before he ran away. He managed to convince Tommy to rob a few stores till they had the amount of cash you need. Paulie gave some cash to Tommy, telling him to treat his wife and daughter with it before hurrying to you. When he gave it, he told you not to tell his boss where you got it or you will put him and Tommy in danger.

Sam:

When he heard his boss say your deadline is near, he was quick to drive to your place and storm inside, asking where the money is. When you said you are working on getting it, he told you to hurry it because his boss is getting more impatient with the day and he does not respect people who don't pay on the time they promised to pay. When you asked him what "not respect" means, he looked at you as if you are stupid before yelling it means he will have you shot so gather the money quickly.

Vito:

He's rich so he offered to pay it for you, but he first wanted to know he could trust you. So he asked you various times if he can trust you. When you said yes, he shook his head, saying he needs to really know he can trust you because this is a ton of money and he doesn't need to hear in an hour that you all spend it on some clothes. When you yelled he can trust you, he said fine before handing the bag of money to you, telling you to immediately go give it.

Joe:

When he heard you don't have the money and it's almost the time you have to go deliver it, he immediately began calling, asking if they can't give you a few more days because you ran into some difficulties. Luckily they agreed to give you more days after Joe asked enough times. When you thanked him, he said not to thank him just yet because there is always a change they change their minds and send someone to come get the money themselves so quickly get the money and deliver it as fast as possible.

Henry:

He asked you how irresponsible you can be before angrily yelling his boss won't hesitate to have you whacked if you don't get the money. When you yelled back you don't know how to get the money, he groaned and told you to go figure it out then before the deadline comes. He helped you gather the money, doing some small jobs to earn some extra cash to help you gather the amount you need.