When you bake something for them but it comes out burned

Tommy:

He assured you it's okay and it can probably still be saved. So he pulled the burned parts off, saying see it's fine. He held a piece to you, telling you he's still very touched so don't worry. So both nibbled on the good pieces he managed to get out of the burned food. He actually liked this because he realized this is probably gonna be one of those moments he's gonna look back on when you are both older and laugh about.

Paulie:

He tried to make you feel better by still eating and saying it's still good, but it feeled when the burned parts hit his taste buds. He couldn't even hide it, gagging and covering his mouth as he almost spit it right back out. He spit it in the trash then silence fell before he awkwardly assured you if it wasn't burned it would probably taste awesome so don't worry and just try making it again.

Sam:

He stared at it then said Paulie would probably still eat those so just gift them to Paulie. You complained you made it for him, not Paulie, to which he said he appreciates it but he's not gonna eat that. As you frowned he told you to just try it again but this time put it in for less time or turn the oven lower. You were hesitant as the ruined one ruined your mood to bake more so he rubbed your arms from behind, kissing your cheek, assuring you this one will turn out good and will both be able to enjoy it. So you said fine and tried again, and this time he also kept an eye on it while it was in the oven.

Vito:

If it's burned food then he won't care, then it is better than anything they gave him while he was on the army and in jail so he didn't mind or even care. But if it's just so disgusting he will have to cover his mouth discreetly, thinking even during jail or the army was the food better before he gives you a thumbs up then says with a mouth full he needs the toilet and rushed away to go spit it out, trying to think of a plan to get out of eating it without showing it's not good.

Joe:

He still ate it, laughing out that he has eaten worse stuff so it's fine and he can just peel the burned parts off. He pat your behind in praise, assuring you it still tastes good so cheer up and also enjoy some. He peeled the burned pieces off a piece and then gave it to you so you will also try it and see it's not as bad as it looks.

Henry:

When he came home and was hit with the smell of something burning he rushed to the kitchen, only to see you opening the windows then spotting him and groaning out you wanted to bake him something but got distracted so now it's burned and ruined. He glanced to the burned food then chuckled, assuring you it's fine and he appreciates the gesture. He hugged you, saying this is one special one to get greeted home. He turned the food around, trying to see if there's any way to restore it, then cut off all the non-burned pieces and both ate those.