You vanish for two years then return, working for a different family

Requested by: Hollowlu07

This is just how they react to seeing you. How it goes after that is up to you.

Tommy:

He just stared. He couldn't think anymore. Everything even seemed to suddenly go slower as you looked around then met his eyes. He didn't even blink, not wanting to miss a second. You looked for one second then away: as if you two never even met. His heart sank to his stomach. Not even a week ago was he still searching, griefing over where his partner went: and this is what he gets when he finally finds you again. He covered his face, trying not to panic, to place everything and try to make sense of it. When Paulie called his name, in an annoyed manner that said he's been calling a while now, Tommy uncovered his face, saying "yeah, yeah, I'm listening", even though he didn't hear a single word.

Paulie:

When you left he searched everywhere, panicking. If not for his two good friends he would have probably snapped. So se was very relieved and happy when he saw you. He ran without second thought and gave you a tight hug that you couldn't escape from even if you tried with all your might. Though when that joy washed off for the most part it turned to anger so he pulled away, shaking you, asking why you left and what happened; that the least you could have done is send him a letter that you are okay.

Sam:

His first thoughts were just cussing you out as he watched you reappear. You leave his life suddenly, making him search everywhere then presume you were murdered to get to them or you finally up and left. But no. THIS is what it was! He felt he could just snatch his pistol and start shooting you. Tommy took his hand as it went over his gun. Tommy told him to think and you might have a good reason. Sam eyed him then let go of his gun, muttering about Tommy that he's too kind hearted then walked off to go discuss it with the don.

Vito:

He felt ready to kiss you and punch you at the same time. He wasn't sure what to do so he just stood back, watching from far. Joe approached then asked him if that's you. Vito took a second before he whispered "yeah". Joe glanced to him then asked what they will do then, but Vito shook his head, mumbling he doesn't know and they can't be reckless either. He was trying to think logical still, one wrong move and a family war could start, but he would risk it if it meant getting a goddamn answer from you as to why you left! But luckily Joe took his arm, saying let's go have a drink and discuss it with the boss.

Joe:

The loudest and most genuine "what the fuck" that ever left someone's mouth came upon seeing you walk aside the boss of a different family, two years after you just up and left. He thought you were dead! Or you went with common sense and left the gangster and began living a peaceful life! He didn't expect this betrayal.

So he said fuck sense and just stormed to you, angrily asking what the fuck this is. He didn't even care for the guns that suddenly pointed his way. He just continued shouting, most of which asking what this nonsense is and if this is where you left off to; for what you abandoned him for.

Henry:

He knew. He had his connections, which can reach far and know almost everything. So one day they was suddenly informed of a new addition to a certain family. When he saw the picture he just froze up.

So when you finally appeared in person he expected it. But that doesn't mean he was prepared or ready to face it. He kind of just fell quiet, and all he could do was stare. When you came face to face he still couldn't think of what to say. His mouth opened then closed, before opening again then asked a simple "why?". He could prepare for so many things, foreshadow so many, yet this he never saw coming.