If you don't know how to drive and ask them to teach you

I had my first driving lesson yesterday with my dad. He says I did a good job for my first time so yay~

It's also my birthday today (4th August) so I will be buying some cake so that's an extra yay~

Tommy:

He was glad to teach you, hoping he does a good job, telling himself he probably will do a good job since he's always driving people around so he knows how to handle everything in the car. As he taught you, he tried to use simple but informative explanations so it's not too much and unneeded information but enough that you understand. Once over, he smiled and said you did a good job then he awkwardly asked if he did good or if there is something he didn't explain well enough or if you have any questions.

Paulie:

He let out an awkward laugh as he said he isn't the best person for this, this he snapped his fingers and hurried to the phone. He told you his buddy Tommy used to be a taxi driver so he probably knows all about cars and can help you so he will ask if Tommy will teach you. When you left to go learn, he wished you luck and assured you he's rooting for you.

Sam:

He asked the Don to clear a parking lot so you have a place to learn how to drive. The Don was happy to do so, always happy to help out people, especially if it's to help out his loyal soldier. As Sam taught you, he had to resist the urge to always reach for the wheel and tell you in a hurried, loud tone to spin the wheel quicker or to not slam on the brake/gas like that. When you pushed on the brake too roughly and hurriedly to stop the car, he cursed then kept quiet for a few seconds before he told you that you cannot stop the car by just kicking the brake like that. He sighed and told you that was enough for today. As you both switched, he assured you you did a good job for your first time and stuff like coming to a good stop and switching gears is difficult for every beginner.

Vito:

He shrugged and said sure. He was very normal about it. He tried to be calm so he doesn't start to stress you out or make you panic. He was quiet most of the time, focused on making sure everything you do is right, quick to correct your mistake. When you panicked or apologized, he assured you it's okay and you are doing a good job. On the way back home, he kept talking about all this stuff you have to do in traffic and the silly mistakes he made while learning how to drive.

Joe:

He wasn't the best teacher but he tried. He tried to be supportive and happy so you don't feel stressful and relax. He sometimes made a joke that could make you feel bad but that was because he was feeling nervous. When he realized the joke wasn't how it should have come out, he would just pat your shoulder and assure you he's just kidding and you are doing great.

Henry:

He was quite shocked but then said he can teach you the basics. As he taught you, he told you not to do anything until you feel ready for it. So if you feel too stressed/not ready yet to do reverse driving, work up to it and don't feel as if you have to learn it right away because you have a lot of time to learn everything at your own pace. When you made a mistake, he told you to stay calm and just finish what you are doing then go to a stop. When you pulled out the key and said you are done for today, he nod and said you did good then asked you if you have any questions and what you thought about your first time driving.