You throw their cigarettes in the trash then challenge to go a day without them

The throwing them in the trash part was requested by: freshsanslover

Tommy:

He was a hard smoker when he was a taxi driver, but then he got enough money not to worry anymore. The stress lifted and suddenly he didn't feel the need to smoke so much. He especially noticed how much more money he had when not buying cigarettes every few days.
So when you threw them away, challenging him to stop, he was more than glad to do so. Very tough at first, especially when the others smoke at work, but he did it. He just did things to shift his mind when the urge came. So he was very grateful you threw his cigarettes away as it helped him finally make the step to fully stop.

Paulie:

He was first annoyed when he saw what you did, then more so when you began going on about how bad it is, but then he got excited when you gave him the challenge. He's always ready to do weird fun things, so sure!

But it was hard! But he's determined. Tommy worried he would snap any second, and break the steering wheel though. So those around him stayed away from him as best as they could as he was very annoyed and itching for just a single puff from a goddamn cigarette. He stayed awake till midnight, just so when the day was officially over he could rush to the trash and dig his cigarettes out. You asked if this didn't inspire him to stop; so he argued this just made him inspired to hide his boxes from you and smoke twice more because he messed these babies.

Sam:

He was obviously annoyed by you throwing away his cigarettes. He bought them, they are his, and now you dare ruin something he can find a little joy in. And then that silly challenge. He found it so silly, but at the same time he wanted to prove to you... well, he's not sure what, but he felt that accepting it would prove something.

He itched so hard for one, but he refused to show it. He has never been so thankful when the telephone rang for him to come to a job. He raced out the door, just so while driving he could finally light one and you would have no idea.
When he returned home he said he did your stupid challenge. You argued he smells like smoke so he argued the guys around him still smoke and he can't help that. He smirked then wrapped his arms around you, giving you a kiss then your neck, asking what his reward is for having won this little challenge of yours.

Vito:

He complained, groaning out a "come ooon" when he saw it. He snatched it out the trash then stormed to you, saying he works all day then comes home to find his cigarettes thrown out. You began going on about the health issues smoking leads to so he groaned, walking away, saying he doesn't need to hear any of this right now.

So the next day you gave the challenge. He accepted, not sure himself why. He ended up breaking it rather quick, and without even realizing. He was just sitting on the couch, and the window was open so he figured "time for a good smoke". He put the cigarette between his lips, lit it, then began enjoying his free time and this nice cigarette. The small things can be appreciated in times like this. Until you suddenly jumped out and said "ah-ha!" and said he failed the challenge. He stared then rolled his eyes, muttering that it doesn't feel like a failure. He just continued smoking without much care. At some points he does now go "should I smoke less..?" but then shit happens and that thought flies out the window.

Joe:

He gave you a confused look when you began rambling about how bad they are then throw them in the trash, making him shout "hey!" and rush to get them back. He scolded you, telling you the radio literally spoke about this yesterday and assured that cigarettes aren't bad. So both bickered back and forth, so to push your point you challenged him to a single day of no smoking. Him, being smug, agreed.

He failed midway and realized "oh damn, these ARE bad..." He won't admit he's addicted to them, or that he even smoked one. He tried to keep it secret but you gave him unamused eyes, telling him you can smell it on him so he cursed then sighed maybe you were right but he's already ruined his body so why bother stoping now.

Henry:

He sighed when he opened the trash and saw them. He was searching everywhere. He doesn't remember putting them there. So he snatched them, getting annoyed that it was still mostly full, then went to you: demanding to know why you threw away something that belongs to him then claiming you wouldn't like if he did it to your stuff. So you argued your stuff doesn't kill you inside so he gave you a confused look so you rambled about all these things you read about and how unhealthy it is. He assured you it's fine, and even if he stops everyone around him smokes so he would change nothing.

A few days after this, for fun and curiousity: you challenged him to not smoke for a day. He had nothing better to do so he took you in on the challenge. The big mistake: he has nothing to do so he was bored and all he could then think about is a good smoke. So halfway through he broke, mentally wondering why he even accepted this dumb thing and if he wants a damn smoke he will have a damn smoke; he deserves it for allt he work he does.