When you faint

I wasn't sure how to write this and I just came up with this quickly because I haven't updated in a while.

If you have any scenario ideas, do tell me and I will see if I can do it or not.

Tommy:

He panicked, wondering what he has to do before rushing to the phone, about to call the hospital when you suddenly woke up. He rushed to you, asking you if you are okay and what happened. When you said you aren't sure, he asked you if you ate already today. When you shook your head, he sighed and said that could be it. He told you he will get you some water and prepare some food so just stay seated until you are feeling better.

Paulie:

He panicked, not having a clue what to do, asking nobody what he has to do, looking around. By the time he began calming himself down, telling himself he can't help if he's panicking, you woke up. He was quick to hurry over, asking you if you are okay, awkwardly asking what happened. When you said you don't know and you just fainted, he mumbled nobody faints for no reason before asking if you need something to drink, or eat, or a blanket, or something else.

Sam:

He said your name out of shock, hurrying over and helping you slowly down to the floor. As you laid there, he wasn't entirely sure what to do but then he put something soft under your legs, having heard that's what you should do to a passed out person. He tried to remember what that person said so he can do it but he couldn't remember so he cursed,a nnoyed at himself now, before he just pulled off his jacket to lay over you so you don't get cold on the floor and waited. When you woke up, he sarcastically asked if it was a good nap before going serious, asking if you are feeling okay now. For the next few hours he kept an eye on you.

Vito:

He seen many people faint while at the army. Either from overworking, exhausting or just fear, so he didn't panick. He just rushed to catch you before you fall and hit your head and laid you down slowly on the floor. He made sure you are breathing before shrugging off his jacket, bundling it up and laying it under your feet. If you are wearing a belt, he will loosen it before he just waited for you to come by again. When you woke up, he told you you fainted, holding his hand on your shoulder so you don't try to sit up, telling you to stay down for a few more minutes so you are

Joe:

He let out a curse as he quickly caught you, stumbling a bit before lying you down with a groan, saying a passed out person is heavy. He didn't really know what to do so he just paced around, waiting. When you woke up and sat up, he was quick to crouch down and put his hand on your shoulder, telling you to stay laid down a bit longer. He pulled something soft from nearby and put it under you so you can use it as a pillow.

Henry:

He saw it before you fainted, you were staring forward, not responding to what he says as you got this weird look in your eyes. So he hurried over, gently placing a hand on your back and guiding you to sit on the floor. When you fainted, he tried hi sbest to lay you down gently. He also tried his best to stay calm. He pulled his jacket off, not caring that it was a new, expensive jacket, and bundled it up to lay under your legs before trying to think what the next move is. But you woke up before he had to worry about the next move so he ignored the next move and asked you if you are feeling better now.