When you try to fight someone twice your size/who would easily beat you

Tommy:

He nervously laughed, tugging your arm only to flinch away when you flailed your arm in anger, nervously telling you this is your anger and you have to calm down before you get seriously hurt. When you huffed and told him to help then, he groaned and said he's not gonna fight a dude twice his size because even he knows that's dumb. When you ignored what he said and ran to the dude to start the fight, Tommy cursed and snatched the nearest object to use as a weapon.

Paulie:

He stayed back and laughed as you tried to fight a person twice your size, only to curse when he realized you actually mean to fight them and he doesn't have his gun on him. He was quick to run over, going in front of you and nervously laugh, turning you around and pushing you away from the person, telling you he thinks this isn't a wise choice. When you tried to turn around, he held your shoulders firmer so you can't turn, telling you he thinks it's gonna storm soon so better get home or else will both catch a cold.

Sam:

He will stay back and enjoy the chaos. When the person tried to punch you when you hit them, Sam was quick to pull out his gun and point it at their head, asking them what they are planning to do to his love. When the person ran away, he huffed in amusement while putting his gun away. When you glared, saying this was your fight, Sam said you should thank him because that person would have beaten you.

Vito:

He will wrap his arm around your waist to keep you from attacking the person, tugging you away from the person, telling you to calm down. When you yelled you are gonna kill that bastard, he told you that bastard is twice your size so that would be a dumb choice. But the second said-bastard called you a whore, Vito moved quick, letting go of you so he could punch the person as hard as he could.

Joe:

He will take your arm, laughing, telling the person you are just exhausted and forecfully dragging you away, whisper yelling to stop it before you get yourself beaten. When you argued that you can fight that person, he laughed in disbelief, saying that they are build like a brick wall so he doubts it.

Henry:

He will tell you this is a dumb decision, telling you the chances are low that you will win. When you said there are chances though, he chuckled and said your bravery is inspiring but he won't bandage you up when you come out of that fight beaten up. That was a lie though, when you came out of that fight with wounds, he took care of them, lecturing you on how dumb that was.