When you tell them they look good

Tommy:

He stared before chuckling, thanking you. He was unsure what to do now so he said you also look good.

Paulie:

He felt awkward, not hearing this much before he thanked you with a nervous chuckle, unsure what to do now.

Sam:

He heard this a lot from the girls he would have one night stands with before he began dating you, so it doesn't mean much to him anymore. When you hugged him and said you really mean it though, he chuckled and jokingly said you better mean it.

Vito:

Usually when he buys a new suit, you will say he looks good or handsome so he likes buying suits for the little compliments he gets when you see him.

Joe:

He isn't a fan of being complimented because he knows out of him, Vito and Henry, he isn't the best looking and he tries to act as if he doesn't care, but he's actually a bit insecure about his body and his looks. So if you say he's good looking, he will just chuckle, a little amused by this, thinking you are a good liar, but say nothing.

Henry:

Whenever you praise him, he fixes his collar while thanking you and saying you also look good. When you laughed and told him about his weird little collar fix he does, he says it's just a habit and he can't help but do it when you compliment his looks.