Christmas

I have decided to not do requests for this book for the moment. I just don't like doing them for this book. So sorry if you wanted to request. For those whose requests I had accepted, I will still finish them (which I do apologize for the eternity of waiting, I'm very bad at finishing requests quickly).

Tommy:

When he was poor, holidays always upset him because he would be stuck watching people able to purchase gifts, decoration, big meals, and such, and it always upset him because he also wanted to do those things. So the second he had the money, he and you ran to the stores. He looked like a kid, running around, throwing everything he likes in the cart. Normally he tries to restrain himself while shopping to not purchase useless, silly stuff, but now he went "fuck it, it's Christmas" and just bought what he found fun. So the house hung full with decorations and many gifts were under the tree. He wasn't even sure you would really like any of them, he just took whatever he saw and thought was for you, really hoping you like them.

Paulie:

He had a lot of Christmas decoration, all kind of funny things. He never liked Christmas before since it was always so lonely and all his friends had their own parties to attend, but since he got together with you he began to love it since now he has someone to celebrate it with. The atmosphere, the decoration, a good excuse to decorate his house silly, act more silly and excited, it just gets him all so happy and in a good mood. When you came home with a Christmas themed cake and gifts, he got even more excited, happily saying this Christmas will be awesome. He will try to invite Sam or Tommy but they had their own things to do, which kind of upset him but he didn't let it get to him too badly since he still had his wonderful lover to celebrate it with.

Sam:

He isn't exactly a holiday guy, he isn't jumping to start celebrating and decorating. So his house isn't decorated unless you do so, which he won't mind if you do, just don't expect him to be all excited about it. He never has plans on the holiday so if you have stuff you wish to do, like celebrate Christmas with your parents or hang out with friends or just lazy at home and hope the day passes, then he will join you if you want him to join. He will give you a gift though, but nothing big or such, just something small that didn't cost too money nor was too cheap.

Vito:

He put some Christmas decoration up. Not too much, just small stuff like a Christmas tree and some lights. His sister and mother came over for Christmas dinner, His mother insisted on preparing the meals, which were traditional Italian dishes. His sister talked to you a bit, both getting to know each other even more. She shared for a bit funny and adorable stories of her brother until he chased her away while scolding her not to share stuff about him without his permission. He had bought you a few gifts, most small So it was a very nice and fun Christmas, filled with talking and laughter.

Joe:

He has Christmas decoration up, but all weird kind of things, and a lot of it being sexual that makes you wonder where he even got it. He will buy you many gifts, both because he wants to brag about how he can buy so much for you and because he just wants to shower you with gifts. If you want to invite some people over, go right ahead. He will have the fridge stocked with a lot of alcohol, claiming holidays are days for getting drunk. So at the end of the day he will be drunk but very happy, saying this was another excellent Christmas.

Henry:

He will hang up a thing or two but nothing too much that it becomes an eyesore. If you want to do gifts and a tree, he will tell you of course you can do that if you want. If you wish to throw a party, he will tell you not to do it at home since he can't risk anyone wrong finding out where he or you live. If you want to throw a get together with your family he will allow it at home and will attend it, dressing well since he always wants to look well for your family. He will buy you a little bag with something small but meaningful inside for you and give it to you at the end of the day and tell you he hopes you have enjoyed the holiday.