When you're sick

Tommy:

He will put a blanket over you, telling you to just rest and he will take care of everything. When you said this is boring, he chuckled and said it is but it is the best way to get better quickly so just endure it for a bit. When you lose your appetite, he will tell you he knows you don't want to eat now but you need the strength so at least have a few bites.

Paulie:

He didn't have a clue what to do so he called Tommy and Sam for advice. Sam told him which medicine that can help you so Paulie was quick to go buy it while Tommy came over to deliver some soup he still had over from the day before. Paulie stayed around you for the whole day to make sure you are okay and keep you company, cracking jokes to keep you happy. When you chuckled and said his energy is making you tired, he immediately became less excited and laid down aside you, whispering sorry.

Sam:

When you told him you are sick in the morning, he glanced while pulling his suit on before he told you to just stay in bed then and he will buy some things after work. So after work, he bought you some medicine that might help and the best food to eat when sick. When he came back home, he asked you how you are feeling before holding the medicine to you, telling you what it is and that it might help you. When he was sure you took it, he told you to rest some more while he cooks you two some food.

Vito:

When you refuse to make the medicine, he will sigh and ask you if you are a child before holding it to you, telling you you can either take it and heal quicker or not take it and suffer longer with more pain. When you finally take it, he will mumble a sarcastic praise before telling you he still has to go to work but he put some food in the fridge for you and there is some medicine and water on your nightstand so you should have no problems but if you do, just call and he will immediately pick up.

Joe:

He didn't have a clue which medicine you needed so he took every medicine he thought might help you. He dropped a ton of blankets on you, telling you to rest and he will cook you a good meal that will perk you right up. When Vito called to tell him he has to come to work, he will try his best to convince Vito he can't come because he has to take care of you.

Henry:

He will buy the right medicine for you, knowing exactly what you need. When you try to leave your bed to get something, he will push you back down softly, telling you to stay in bed and he will get it. He will sit aside you, reading a book, keeping you company. If he is called to come to work, he will give your forehead a kiss, telling you he will do this job as quickly as he can so he can return quickly.