You are very sick so start crying because you feel bad

Tommy:

He held you, rubbing your back as you felt so shitty. You were crying because you both had a date planned and now this. He assured you plenty of times it's okay and this stuff happens; but you still felt so terrible. He felt terrible but he had to go to work so he gave your cheek a kiss, assuring he'll be right back before you even know it so just get some good sleep.

He drove so fast to work, did it, then didn't stay to even have a chat with anyone. He took extremely good care of you.

Paulie:

He was trying to not laugh as you laid on the couch, blanket over you, sobbing about how you had plans and now you are here and you don't like it. When you cried out for him to stop laughing he tried to stop but that just made him snort. He approached then hugged you, assuring you it's okay and you can do your plans once you are healed.
He went to work, did his thing, then came right back. Only staying to complain to Luigi to make some food, which Luigi did; mostly because the man worried for what else you would eat as he doubts Paulie was gonna make you anything edible.

Sam:

He assured you it's fine. So you cried, asking why he's standing so far away then. He glanced away then back, shrugging, answering someone's gotta stay healthy. You held your arms to him, sniffing, saying you are sorry you aren't healthy right now so he nod, assuring he knows but he'll stay right where he is.

He still went to work, stayed for some chats but not drinks, and got some food from Sarah to give to you.

Vito:

He's not afraid to get a sick as well so he held you. Doesn't mean he found it a fun sight... Each time you sniffed or coughed he had to look away to cringe while petting your head in a 'there, there, it's okay' manner. When you began crying he was quick to ask why you are crying so you argued because you feel shitty he's stuck here with you. He wondered why you are talking in a tone to argue but calmly replied he doesn't mind being here with you.

He managed to get out of working so he had the full day to just hold you and take care of you. When you fell asleep he took the time to try one of his mom's recipes that she would make for him and his sister when they fell sick.

Joe:

He cringed, asking if you need anything. So you said cuddles, to which he gave a wry smile and asked if a pillow would satisfy that as well. So you cried no and you need his comfort because this sucks and you are in pain. He sighed but walked over and held you. He warned if you get him sick you're looking after him. He doesn't have a clue how to make proper food so he called Vito, asking how the fuck he makes something decent. The two bickered until Joe got a simple recipe that you could swallow down.

He called off work, using all kinds of excuses. He knew that was very dangerous to do but seeing you so ill and weak, and especially when you began crying, he knew he couldn't leave you alone.

Henry:

He took care of you but also made sure not to get sick himself. He still has to go work so he made sure you have all nearby you. Water, food, medicine, blankets, etc. He didn't give your lips a kiss but just your cheeks. Which made you feel so sad and bad and cause tears to just start rolling down; crying you are sorry he has to deal with this. He wiped your cheeks with some tissues, assuring you it's okay. He asked if you'll be able to be home alone or if he should call someone, but you sniffed and answered you'll sleep so he nod. He told you to call if there's anything wrong then gave your cheek a kiss before leaving to work.

He returned from work as soon as possible. He told no one you are sick. He picked up some ingredients for some porridge to make at home. When he came through the door he was quick to hurry to you, hoping you handled being alone okay.

Mafia x Reader Scenariosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें