When you give them a cute lunch for at work

This idea was given to me by Republic of Avalon on Quotev.

Tommy:

He smiled when he saw it before happily digging in. He was very thankful for the hard and cute work you put into his lunch box. As silly as it might seem, it cheered him up and made him work a bit better after that. When he got home, he gave you a kiss and thanked you for the cute lunch, telling you he liked it.

Paulie:

He laughed when he saw it. As he ate it, in his mind he felt like a kid again. He ate the least cute parts first then eating the cutest part at last. Now he's always hoping and looking forward to cute lunches.

Sam:

He was confused then wondered how long you even took to do this. When Paulie approached, he was quick to cover it and talk with him. Once Paulie left, he uncovered it and began eating it, staring at it, wondering how you even came up with these ideas. He didn't dislike it, he liked it a lot actually, he was just confused by this.

Vito:

He opened it then stared at it, confused, before a smile came to his face. He chuckled before beginning to eat it. Once at home, he thanked you for it, chuckling that he thinks it even tasted better than usual.

Joe:

He opened the box then chuckled before showing it to Vito, teasingly telling him he doesn't have a lover who makes him such a cute lunch box. As he ate it with such confidence, not caring if anyone makes fun of him for eating such a cute lunch box, he liked it a lot and he will be sure to enjoy it.

Henry:

He just stared at it then closed it. He closed it both so the others don't see it and just because he didn't wish to ruin what you made. When he got home and you noticed it was still full, you couldn't help but ask him if he didn't like it, which got him to feel embarrassed as he admitted to not having eaten it because of how cute it looked.