When they accidentally break something important of yours

Tommy:

He froze when the object broke, staring at it with wide eyes before he sighed. He knew he had to tell you one day so he might as well do it right now. He called you into the room, nervously practicing what he will say in his head. When you entered, he held it out, nervously saying it was an accident and he didn't mean for it to happen.

Paulie:

He let out curses, twirling around before he let out a loud curse, knowing he's fucked. He noticed a space under the furniture so he kicked the broken object under it, hoping you won't find it and forget about it. Of course you didn't and eventually he had to confess, awkwardly stumbling over his words as he tried to admit what he did.

Sam:

He yelled your name, asking why you left such an important item on the floor because now he stepped on it and it broke. When you ran in, asking what he just said, he picked up the item before he held it out, saying he will give you some cash so try to get it fixed. When you got upset and said you think it won't be fixed, he gave a little shrug and said to at least give it a try.

Vito:

He cursed when he broke it before he groaned, tossing it on the table. He stared at it before he snatched his car keys and hurried out, hoping he can buy a new one somewhere and replace it. When you found the broken object, he stared before he said he was gonna buy you a new one. When you told him this was important to you, he awkwardly apologized, unsure what else he can do besides say he's sorry for breaking it.

Joe:

He cursed when he stepped on it and it broke. He was debating about whether saying it's your fault for leaving it on the floor or to leave town and never return to avoid your rage. When you opened the door, happily greeting him, he cursed and tried to hide it behind his feet, greeting you. When you asked what he's hiding, he stared before he sighed and stepped aside, mumbling it was on the floor so he accidentally stepped on it.

Henry:

He groaned when it broke, knowing he's in trouble now before he tried to fix it with tape, glue and some other techniques. When that didn't work, he sighed and walked to you. He made sure you are in a good mood before he showed it, saying he accidentally broke it and he tried to fix it but it didn't work. When you sighed and said it's okay, he nod, softly apologizing again before he left the room.