When you are sad and call them while they're at work

Tommy:

He felt upset as he heard your voice. He tried to comfort you over the phone, feeling a bit bad he can't rush home and hold you. He assured you he will come home quickly today. And he did, he worked harder today so he could get his job done quicker. He felt tired when he got home from how hard he had to work today but he ignored it, he found comforting you more important right now.

Paulie:

He was unsure what to do so he made awkward jokes before sighing, wondering why he's so bad at comforting someone then he asked you if you are feeling better now. So you chuckled and said even though his jokes were bad and awkward, him trying to cheer you up managed to cheer you up a bit so it's better. He couldn't help but smile, happy he managed to help, even if it was a little, then he gave the phone a kiss and assured you he will come home soon but now he has to go back to work because he can feel Sam impatiently burning two holes in the back of his head.

Sam:

He felt bad that you were sad but he would be lying if he said he isn't a bit annoyed because he's supposed to be working right now and he can feel Tommy and Paulie doing weird stuff since they are getting impatient and Paulie whispering to Tommy teasing things about him and you. He knew it was a bit rude to say but he told you you can both talk about this later when he gets home but he has to work now. He wanted to hang up but then he told you in a somewhat quieter voice, as if scared Tommy and Paulie might hear, that he loves you and it will be okay so don't overthink anything too much. When he got home, he had brought some thing he knows you like in hopes to cheer you up and apologize for his somewhat rude behaviour earlier.

Vito:

He felt sad that you are sad but he can't leave work right now so he told you he will work fast so he can get home early and then you can both talk about it if you want. As he wanted to hang up, he added that he loves you and gave the phone handle a kiss before hanging up and hurrying back to Joe, who was waiting in the car, telling him let's get this job done quickly. He broke more speeding limits than usual that day.

Joe:

He tried to comfort you with some jokes but that didn't seem to work so he sighed, trying to think what else he can do from all the way over here. When he saw Vito arrive in the car, he sighed, knowing he hang up and go, so he told you he has to go but he will bring back some of your favorite snacks to cheer you up. He hung up and climbed into Vito's car, telling Vito that he will have to stop at a store on the way.

Henry:

He scratched his eyelid, wondering what he can do to cheer you up when he's so far away. He motioned to Vito and Joe to hold up as they gave him the "hurry up" looks. He told you he has to go but he will buy you something you like on the way back home. He felt bad that he has to hung up when you are so sad so he told you he loves you and he's sorry he can't be a better comfort right now then he hang up and hurried back to Vito and Joe, hoping this ends quickly so he can get back home early.