When you tell them you want to join the army

It's open ended, meaning you can decide yourself whether the MC decides not to go or to go.

Tommy:

He went very serious, asking if you realize what you are saying. When you said yes, he sighed, rubbing his face, trying to think before he said he knows it's your decision to make but this is a serious one, one that can end you. He was silent for a few seconds, thinking before he sighed out that he will support you as long as you think about this very good and long so you can be certain you want to do this.

Paulie:

When you told him, he laughed, saying that's a good prank. When he saw your serious expression, his laughter stopped and he cursed, mumbling you aren't joking. He asked you why you would fight for this country, telling you getting shot in your face for this shitty country isn't worth it. When you told him you want to do it, he let out a laugh out of nervousness. He shrugged, not certain what to say or do since it isn't his choice to make but he isn't really excited with the idea of his lover going to war and dying. When you told him you won't die, he argued back that millions have died in the war so the possibility is extremely high.

Sam:

He frowned, asking the war, unsure if he heard you correctly. When you nod, he cursed, asking where this insane idea came from. When you told him you had it for a long time, he shook his head, saying the war is over so there is no need to go train for something that's over. When you told him there is always a chance there will be another one, he laughed and said the whole world would be stupid to start another world war. He shrugged with a shake of his cigarette, unsure what to tell you, not completely supporting this idea since he isn't really excited for his lover to go to the battlefield but also wishing to support you since you are his lover, so he sighed out if you go, at least train as hard as possible and send him letters so he's certain you will be okay and are still alive.

Vito:

He knows what the war can do to a person, so he absolutely refused to let you go. You never seen him beg before till this moment. He was even ready to go on his knees and beg you not to do, stumbling over his words as he tried to tell you how terrible it is. When you told him he went to the war, he yelled he got shot and he thought he was gonna die each day and now has PSTD from all of that and he doesn't want to put his lover through all that.

Joe:

He's very proud of Vito for having gone to the war, but when you said you wish to go to the army, he felt conflicted, slowly asking if you are sure. When you nod with confidence, he frowned, muttering some things about how that's brave and all but not worth dying for some stupid war. When he saw how sure you were and had thought about this long enough, he sighed, nervously saying if it's what you want than that's what you want and you should do it.

Henry:

He felt conflicted. He asked you various questions, asking if you are sure about this, if you thought long and clear about this, if you do realize that when you return, if you even return, that you will suffer from some serious PTSD. When you told him you thought about it for very long and are certain, he stared for a second before he nod, saying if that is what you want to do, then he will support your decision.