When they're angry with you but still doing kind acts

I woke up way too early so decided to write this, so I apologize if it's not that good.

Tommy:

He will still talk to you or hold doors open for you or such gentleman acts. He does find it annoying that he does keep doing it since he wants to show his anger with you to show he's displeased but his body just automatically does everything for you.

Paulie:

He feels like such a kid and it annoys him so much! So ask for something and he'll just slam it down in front of you with a huff. Wanting to help but also show his displeasure. Which makes you give an annoyed sarcastic "thanks" so he will bicker in response.

Sam:

He does everything silently. He's angry with you but he still want to help you. Mainly his body just moves on its own to do these nice things. It would be very childish anyway if he was angry with you and suddenly starts treating you bad.

Vito:

Will both he arguing while helping each other with stuff or he will be saying something to you in an angry tone while snatching the car keys because he always insists on driving you to places as it assures him you get there safely. It annoys him but he still wants you safe and happy.

Joe:

A lot of backhanded jokes to disguise his annoyance while still making you a sandwich or helping you get something. He wants you still fed, satisfied, and happy even if he also feels like tearing your hair out for whatever you did to make him feel so angry. Only couples can get under each other's skin like this, but he decides to also be grateful for it as it means both know each other so well and love each other so much can only do it to each other like this.

Henry:

He tries to talk about it so both won't be stuck with this tension for too long. So will both be talking it out while he still helps you and is just considerate still. If it wasn't for him still being nice now when feeling so annoyed by you then he would have known this relationship wasn't meant to be, but seeing he's trying to work it out he knows you are the right one.