They make you a romantic dinner

Requested by my dearest friend, AvalonCity, on Quotev.

Tommy:

He was so anxious the whole time he made the meal. Constantly doing taste checks to ensure it is still okay. He put some flower petals from the doorway to the table; wondering if that's too much but also thinking it's special so it should be fine. When you came home and got an amazed and happy look he knew all his efforts were worth it.

Paulie:

He tried and failed. But he was determined. So he tried again but it was going to shit. And then ruined more that you came home early! But to avoid him sulking you proposed to cook the meal together, assuring him that he was going good and you still appreciate it. So told him where he went wrong and helped him fix the mistakes. Soon enough both had dinner, not how he planned it all to go but still both had a fun time together.

Sam:

He thought about it, then he realized "restaurant will do fine as well" so he took you out to dinner instead. But at least to a very fancy place where you had some of the most delicious you ever had, and ordered a wine bottle. He joked not to think he'll take you here every weekend now. He made sure to be plenty romantic at night with you once home.

Vito:

He likes cooking, especially after his mother passed. He decided after she passed he should work on his cooking, and trying her stuff. So he didn't mind cooking you your favorite meal he made so far from his mother's recipes, lighting a few candles, and putting some flowers in a vase. Small efforts that will give him a big smile, kiss, and happiness from you. He was quite proud of all he done here as you two ate so he took a picture.

Joe:

His version of romantic dinner is ordering in food, opening some beers, lighting some candles, and cuddling on the couch. Simple, lovely, and no one has to waste energy or worry about stuff. Or going to the movies then to a delicious joint. Maybe not the typical romance but so long both feel romance and have fun he is counting it as so.

Henry:

He will give it a try. He wasn't confident but figured the effort is what counts. When you arrived he greeted you at the door, helping your coat off and giving you a kiss. When you asked about the smell he told you he has a little surprise. So as you got excited over the romantic dinner he put on display he assured you if it's not delicious can both still go to a restaurant. He opened a bottle of wine just to be even more fancy and romantic to complete the picture.