When you have to study/do a lot of paperwork

Tommy:

He leaves you be, sometimes checking in with a quick look. He cooks the meals during these times. When he has to interrupt he feels so awkward, rethinking ten times if the reason he has to bother you is really worth it. But you feel his presence of walking to you then walking away only to come back but then away again so you end up having to ask him if he needs anything.

Paulie:

Somehow when you aren't busy he doesn't need your attention but the second you start working/studying he suddenly needs your attention and/or help so you had to end up making a rule that he's not even allowed near you during these times because it's annoying and you can't fully focus or get much done.

Sam:

He will expect to still have moments together like dinner; so when you skip to work/study he gets annoyed. He does like seeing you so focused; makes him feel proud and smug to have such a partner. He talks about it a bit to the rest so some will ask him when he comes into work how it's going with you so he'll talk about it longer than he likes to admit.

Vito:

He's proud. He'll do the cooking and dishes but don't expect him to start cleaning and doing other chores. So while you are working/studying he's discovering his skill for cooking and having fun testing out his mother's recipes. At work he casually tells the other two, mainly to have a conversation instead of awkward silence, during car rides of your progress.

Joe:

He likes to bother you while you study. He doesn't want to but your reactions are so fun. He also uses this as excuse to stuff the house full of snacks, which he claims is for you during your studying/work but he ends up eating most of it. He will bother you at times but mostly respect it as you are working hard to get an education/money/your passion so he wants you to achieve that.

Henry:

He will prepare you coffee, tea, or whatever your preferred drink is and silently put it aside you. He'll remind you to drink and eat plenty during these times. When you start stressing too much he tells you to take a break. When he's at work he complains a bit of how he can't much spend much with you now and that he'll have to find some food place to stop by to get takeout for you two.