Your wound reopens so bleeds onto the bedsheets

People always ask "When you have your period" but the MC is written gender neutral so will do this instead as compromise.

Tommy:

An "oh shit" as he saw it, wondering what's this and if you spilled red wine or if he did. His sleepy brain was trying to put the pieces together but then he saw where it came off you, leading to the wound you told him you have earlier on, so he woke you up gently, telling you calmly of the situation in a tone that doesn't make you feel ashamed as it isn't your fault. He wasn't a fan of changing the sheets but if he can kill someone because a single person tells him to then he can change some bloody sheets for his partner.

Paulie:

He freaked out! Then ran to the sink to wash his hands to make sure he didn't touch it. Of course you woke up by his rushing around and voice. As you began changing the sheets he just watched, complaining, so you told him to stop before you throw the sheets on him. He shut up real quick. He still jokes about it way after it happened.

Sam:

He woke up with a groan, telling you this is disgusting then turned his back to it, grumbling to clean it up. So you argued he can be nicer, to which he argued back he just woke up so doesn't want to deal with this shit already. He tried to sleep but with you cleaning it up he woke up so he moved to the couch.

Vito:

He got to work on pulling the sheets off. As you apologized he kept assuring "it's fine" since it is. He seen plenty of blood, this bit of blood is no different. He told you to just go fix yourself while he cleans the bed. As he passed he asked if you treated the wound.

Joe:

A loud "what the fuck?!" as he turned and saw the blood. He said a "gross!" without thought then quickly told you you aren't when you glared. He didn't want to deal with it as it makes him feel ill but helped anyway. Not many jokes as he just woke up. He talked about it to Vito later on.

Henry:

He stared at it, wondering what that is. Took him way too long to realize with his sleepy head. When he did he groaned then nudged you awake, telling you to get up because bled onto the bed so go fix yourself. As you left to do that he sighed but go tto pulling the sheets off; slow in movement as exhaustion was still there.