When you catch them in a weird situation so just close the door and leave

You yourself can decide what weird thing they are doing.

Tommy:

He stared then dropped his head, saying he knows this is weird but he promises he has a reason for it. So you nod and mumbled you are sure he does, he frowned, not liking how your voice is clearly saying you think he's very weird right now. He whispered you can leave, not wanting to be seen in this weird moment any longer, so you did and left, leaving him to suffer in embarrassment.

Paulie:

He nervously laughed, saying a "hey?". As you apologized and closed the door, he was quick to chase after you, desperately yelling not to just leave after seeing that and at least listen to what he has to say. He kept nervously explaining to you what he was doing with awkward laughing, trying to make that weird moment seem less weird and more understandable.

Sam:

He looked then sighed, having been caught in some weird situations before but that never makes it less awkward or embarrassing. As you just closed the door, he was quick to rush out and yell not to act as if nothing happened because that makes it even more awkward and embarrassing.

Vito:

Both stared at each other. He hesitated then said this isn't what it seems, but you already closed the door making him yell it really isn't. He was weirdly determined to convince you this wasn't weird so he chased after you, telling you to believe him and if you understand the reason behind it it's less weird.

Joe:

He just let out an awkward chuckle, nervously greeting you. As you apologized and closed the door, he groaned and mumbled that was awkward, then sighed as he knows this moment will not leave both of your minds any time soon and the next time you both see each other will be a bit awkward and he will have to make weird, awkward jokes to try and make you forget this moment.

Henry:

He stared at you then slowly said it's not what it seems, but you just gave him a "sorry for entering, please continue" look while closing the door making him reach out his hand to call for you and stop you but then just dropped it, sighing, deciding that having been shot in the leg was better than being caught in this weird situation.